PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Deep Into the Shadows: The Forest of Vanishing [RP OPEN!!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 151617

SpøøkyÅsh's AvatarSpøøkyÅsh
  • Join
  • Rules
  • Lore

~Deep Into the Shadows~ A roleplay for anyone who loves forests and urban legends!
If you want to join and you haven't signed up on the original thread, do that! Here's the link!

Rules: Replies should be at least 2 sentences, to keep it interesting! No humans! The Pokemon you're playing as can have a trainer, but you cannot rp as a human. Please don't attack people at random. If you want to battle, but don't want to provoke someone else, you could ask if they could have their character provoke yours. No Mary Sues. Don't infinitely dodge, or block, or have undodgeable instakill moves that you constantly use. Say things less like, "X punches Y, breaking their jaw." And more like "X swings a punch at Y." So that you can let the owner of the character decide if it hits. If you're getting swung at, accept that you can't always dodge. Let a couple hits land. Sometimes you can't leave a fight unscathed. Please don't use Legendaries. It makes the rp have a power imbalance between characters.

This roleplay takes place in a dark forest, where the leaves in the canopy above are so dense hardly any light gets in. The trees are a deep brown, the small amount of light streaming through the orange leaves illuminating small spots on the ground. This, is the Forest of Vanishing. The Pokemon inside are hostile, and nervous, yet also terrifying. Many Pokemon who wander into this forest never leave. Sometimes one will wander out, looking dazed and injured, only to quickly get snatched back into it's dark recessses. Only a few have escaped the Forest and lived to tell the tale, but even though they survived, they were never the same. These are the tales young Pokemon have been told all their lives. Never go into the Forest of Vanishing. Hardly anyone returns. Ever since hatching, they're taught that the place just absorbs Pokemon, or the wild ones inside eat all that enter, or something along those lines. The point was, under no circumstances, should you EVER enter. ...Pfft. Like those old Drampa tales would fool you. It's probably fine. Besides, those are some delicious looking berries in that bush in there. You wander in, only to hear a strange whooshing noise. You look behind you, and POOF! Nothing was there anymore. Your home. Your family. Your trainer. Your friends. Everything behind you had turned into a black void. Now you see why nobody leaves. It's because whenever you enter.. Nothing outside it exists anymore.
Profile pic from 2022 PokeFarm Q Advent Calendar event. Please click thru my fields ^^ /nf They/Them! [align=center] Name: AAAAA Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]
Venonat's AvatarVenonat
(not sure how to shoehorn her in again, worth a shot tho. I used executioner right?) Sleeping with only a drip of sweat on her metallic body, the queen of knights remains in a state of slumber in what seems to be… the underworld? As she wakes, she seems more confused then nervous and scared really. Where in the world is she? Giratina’s bathroom? Jeez, she’s cruel and all, but she never had been punished for her deeds, she hasn’t died, she’s not planning to. But still, confusion remained as she got up.
sythr no context
[So, as we talked about in DMs, imma have the eletwins have pulled her out of the river!] A little Minun, looking tough and a bit roughed up already, looked at Executioner with a look of distaste. "Brea. She's up." A slightly larger Plusle, made a little surprised/excited squeak and set down the dish she was washing, running over to the Corviknight happily. "Hello, hello! We found you in the river. Are you okay? We dried you off! Do you want some food? Drinks? A blanket? A pillow?" The Plusle rattled on excitedly, as her sister cautiously watched the Corviknight. "Brea. They may be dangerous." She said, causing Brea to stop and look over, with a mildly irritated look. "Thea! We pulled the poor creature out of a river, and your first concern is if they're dangerous? They could be sick, or hurt, or HUNGRY! Arceus's sake, I'm not letting them go HUNGRY, Thea!" The two little rabbit creatures got into an argument, Thea saying they could be a spy sent to rob them, Brea fighting to make sure they were okay. Meanwhile, Executioner just sat there, trying to get herself together enough to make her next move.
Venonat's AvatarVenonat
“ugh- my head- where’s justice- or literally any of my servants-“ The corviknight muttered, she actually hit her head while going down the stream, so she’s rubbing her head with her left wing. Her heads still aching, the water dripping from her. Cold and her head spinning. “Who- who are you guys?” Brining her mind back together, she asks to the other pokemon who brought her back.
The Plusle shushed her sister angrily, and turned back to Executioner with a warm smile. "I'm Brea! This is my dear, if not slightly rude, sister Thea!" She gestured to the irritated Minun. "We run a shop here in the Forest of Vanishing! You were drifting in the river, so we fished you out and took you here to recover some!" Thea looked away, and Brea nudged her and mumbled. "Introduce yourself, Thea." "I'm Thea. I guard the shop from theives. I'm good at combat. So.. Don't try anything." "Thea! Quit being rude!" "Hmph."
Venonat's AvatarVenonat
“Tch, as if you could win against real skill.” Executioner said tauntingly to thea. Tho after she said that, she coughed out what looked like some kind of liquid. It almost looked like it wasn’t even a liquid, it looked gaseous. It was cyan in color and it had a strange ghostly feeling to it, almost as if it were like life essence of some kind. But either way, executioner seemed at least grateful for being pretty much saved.
Thea looked pretty angry at the statement, but she looked over at Brea, who was still glaring at her, and she sighed and mumbled something about "letting it slide". Brea looked surprised at the weird substance and she went to grab something to clean it up with, while Thea just looked at it, slightly confused. "Is that.. Barf? Or did you just, like.. Vomit up your soul or something?? Bleh.." Thea said, bewildered.
Venonat's AvatarVenonat
Swallowing what could’ve been vomit back down, Executioner explains what the ghostly matter is, “Pretty much just some life essence i ask for from justice, it wasn’t hers originally actually.” Life essence she got from Justice, but then again, who even is Justice?
Thea mumbled, "Life essence, huh.." Seeming to think it over. Brea returned with a rag and cleaned up the strange goop, then stood and looked at her new guest. "So, can I get anything for you? Food, drinks, supplies? On the house! Oh, and also- What's your name? I completely forgot to ask earlier."
Venonat's AvatarVenonat
“Executioner, Queen of knights from the great land. Anyways, I think I just need some rest. No idea how I got here but I’m gonna pretend to know.” Executioner said, settling and essentially roosting down. “Maybe like one or two minutes, I’ll probably be out after a little. Anyways, uh, what now? More chit chat?”

Pages: 123··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2023 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page