PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Little pokemon, big world (Sign up)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12

SunshineSunny's AvatarSunshineSunny

Hello there and welcome to my roleplay!

This roleplay here is a relaxation roleplay. This means that your pokemon (oc or otherwise) comes along and relaxes! It's not really a lore based rp, but it may get some every now and then! It's a slow response needed rp, so you do not need to respond quickly! Just make sure you keep it age appropriate, okay? And that's all I got for right now! If you need to know anything let me know. This thread is not the rp. It is a sign up. I will send the link to it after we get the first person to join.
I made my avatar~ I have an art shop! Drawing anything from profile pictures to baits :) My art shop!

Let's meet the characters here!

• Owl (played by me) - A very tall and fluffy Decidueye. He has very smooth and fluffy feathers that he take great pride in. Otherwise, he is just your average every-day Decidueye. He uses he/him pronouns.
  • Rick (played by Rick-Delcatty) - A Grey Delcatty. He has the ability to live in a pocket dimension and move freely from it. He uses he/him pronouns.
  • Harbinger (played by wildly-free) - A regular looking Sikannos. They hold a satchel that houses a Reveal Glass inside. It is their most prized possession they have. They use they/them pronouns!
  • Allice (played by TwT) - A regular Sylveon who uses she/her pronouns.

If you want to sign up a character please use this sign up sheet!

Character Name: Character Species: Character Specialty (shiny, albino, or regular): Character Gender: Character Pronouns: Anything else you'd like to add (gives me something to write about them!):
Rick-Delcatty's AvatarRick-Delcatty
Character Name: Rick Character Species: Delcatty Character Specialty (shiny, albino, or regular): have it gray, please Character Gender: Male Character Pronouns: if you cant already tell from the gender, he/him. Anything else you'd like to add (gives me something to write about them!): lives in a pocket dimension. can enter any rp if the rules allow for him to, via dimensional doors.
My roleplay. I played pokemon sword Please interact with my dreepy
Lv. 100 — +2,020,059
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonGhost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature

QUOTE originally posted by Rick-Delcatty

Character Name: Rick Character Species: Delcatty Character Specialty (shiny, albino, or regular): have it gray, please Character Gender: Male Character Pronouns: if you cant already tell from the gender, he/him. Anything else you'd like to add (gives me something to write about them!): lives in a pocket dimension. can enter any rp if the rules allow for him to, via dimensional doors.
Welcome to the rp! Give me one moment to send over the link to the rp and we can start! Editing this post to send out the link! The roleplay link
tinkatuff's Avatartinkatuff
Character Name: Harbinger Character Species: Sikannos Character Specialty (shiny, albino, or regular): Regular, though most of the time is in their unfettered form Character Gender: Non-binary Character Pronouns: they/them Anything else you'd like to add (gives me something to write about them!): They have a little satchel that they keep their reveal glass in. It's their most precious possession and they'll do just about anything to keep it intact Lemme know if it's canon-only Pokemon!
Avatar from the 2022 advent event! My Shop! My Journal!

QUOTE originally posted by wildly-free

Character Name: Harbinger Character Species: Sikannos Character Specialty (shiny, albino, or regular): Regular, though most of the time is in their unfettered form Character Gender: Non-binary Character Pronouns: they/them Anything else you'd like to add (gives me something to write about them!): They have a little satchel that they keep their reveal glass in. It's their most precious possession and they'll do just about anything to keep it intact Lemme know if it's canon-only Pokemon!
Looks great to me! I'll add them as soon as I can! (You can join the roleplay and type in it as soon as you're able to!)
Rick-Delcatty's AvatarRick-Delcatty
the rules are kinda unclear. what abut human characters, and what about multiple characters?
TwT's AvatarTwT
Character Name: alice Character Species:sylveon Character Specialty (shiny, albino, or regular):regular Character Gender:girl Character Pronouns:she/her
-w- sylveon>your fav eevvelution

QUOTE originally posted by TwT

Character Name: allice Character Species:sylveon Character Specialty (shiny, albino, or regular):regular Character Gender:girl Character Pronouns:she/her
Thank you for joining! You can star replying as soon as you can! I'll add her in a little bit!
TwT's AvatarTwT

QUOTE originally posted by SunshineSunny

QUOTE originally posted by TwT

Character Name: allice Character Species:sylveon Character Specialty (shiny, albino, or regular):regular Character Gender:girl Character Pronouns:she/her
Thank you for joining! You can star replying as soon as you can! I'll add her in a little bit!
okay.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2023 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page