PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✿ Duke's Art Gallery (2/2 OPEN) >ᴗ<

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 101112

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
Duke's Art Gallery NOTE: This shop’s lifespan is indefinite. I'll let you guys know when the shop may come to a close.

Rules (Read this before ordering, of course)

- Have common sense. You most likely, if not, should already know that PFQ rules apply. I will not have to mention that I don't draw certain things that are not allowed/looked down upon. If any rules here are not followed when you make an order, your post will be ignored. - Of course, credit my artwork if you use it anywhere. I would recommend crediting my toyhouse. Or, if you're using my art onsite, then credit my PFQ profile. You may post my artwork publicly on social media sites, however please do credit me, preferably using my toyhouse account. - I accept both text and visual descriptions, however visual descriptions are preferred. Bringing text descriptions may cost an extra fee, depending on complexity. I will give a quota to you if you ask, and revisions to design may be made along the way at your discretion. I will not accept image references that have AI generated art, as it is against PFQ rules. To prevent any mishaps from happening, I ask that you only submit characters that you own, or official characters from media, etc. I will not draw them if there is no proof that you own the character depicted or it is not a media character. - Minor modifications are allowed to do by yourself, such as changing some off colors or filling in any places I accidentally left uncolored (or any other mistakes I make), placing filters/correction layers, changing expression a bit, etc, but any major modifications must have permission. Ask me if you're unsure. I highly recommend that you make any major modifications when the concept sketch is sent. - I will give you a concept sketch when I complete it, and I will ask you if you'd like any modifications before I move on. As stated above, please make major modifications here, as it is less difficult for me to modify the sketch than the final product. All versions will be heavily watermarked, until you pay the rest of the payment for the piece. - Please pay 50% upon completion of the concept sketch-- NOT upon me accepting the order. I will only continue working on the piece if you send the half payment. If I am unable to complete your order, I will return the 50%, however, after your commission is finished, I cannot issue any refunds. Failure to send the other 50% of the payment upfront within one week of me finishing the artwork will result in a report. - You are free to sell characters that have my art attached to them, but you cannot resell the art itself or use the art for commercial purposes. - Please, please, pleaaaase don't order when slots are already full or are going to be full due to people ordering and I haven't gotten back to them yet. Just check the posts before you and verify that I have put them on the slot list already before trying to claim a slot. I will not expand my slots.
I will accept payments via currency (the usual 5k:5:1 rate). I also accept items for hunts to make up part of your payment, like shiny charms, uber charms at their price in their respective menus. I will also accept Electric, Ghost, Fire, Psychic, Grass, and Fighting Z-Crystals at 100 zc per crystal (no fragments). Lastly, I will accept spectral leiomanos, victory medals, and gracidea seeds at 20 zc per piece, and then origin sashes at 25 zc per piece. These will not be changed to reflect market price; do not ask for me to do so if prices raise. I may also accept Steam funds as payment, please ask about it first. Note that due to the wacky way steam doesn't let you gift custom amounts, you may have to pay a little more or less depending on what you choose. I will need your Steam username for it, unless you want to use a physical gift card. Payment is done after the commission is finished. (1 USD = 100 ZC) The usual wait time for me to fulfill a commission is around one week depending on the queue, the type of orders I have to work on, and the amount of free time I have. I may take up to 2 months if I'm really busy or otherwise have been caught up in something that prevents me from working on orders, but that is unlikely. If anything comes up, though, I will post in my shop as an alert for you. I get drawings out to people as I finish them, so you don't have to wait for me to finish all of them before I release them to every customer. I do have a very fast response time (though it may be different if you live in the far east, since my timezone is EST), so don’t be afraid to ask me anything here or in PM. I’m not always on the site all the time, I just happen to open up the site minutes after someone PMs me by pure coincidence lol ORDER FORM

Order Form (currency)

[b]Cut/Detail:[/b] [b]Character(s):[/b] [b]Payment type:[/b] [b]Public or PM?:[/b] [b]OK w/me using as example?:[/b] [b]OK w/me PMing for details? If not, then where?:[/b] [b]Extra:[/b] Explanation Cut/Detail: The cut of your character, and the detail you want. Ex: Headshot, Fullbody, Clean color, Shaded, Pay per hour, so on.. Character(s): Link your character references here. I do not work off of text references. Payment type: Self-explanatory. Public or PM?: Would you like me to post your finished work here or in your PMs? I will heavily watermark them either way until you pay. OK w/me using as example?: Are you okay with me using your piece as an example for future commissions? (Yes/no) This also includes me including the progress of your artwork on the upcoming Trello board, as well as placing the finished result there. OK w/me PMing for details? If not, then where?: Self-explanatory. Yes/no question, if you'd like me to discuss somewhere else, then I'd be happy to. Your available options are Discord and Toyhouse. Extra: Self-explanatory. Fill me in on any other details, such as pose, expression, accessories, etc. Please specify whether you'd like the background of the piece to be transparent, solid color, or both (2 different versions). Also, I don't color-pick from a reference when drawing a character, I usually just eyeball it. I also may change colors to be a bit lighter if the color palette is too dark (usually if it's something that is basically close to black) so that the contrast is better. If you'd like me to stay true to the character's color palette, then let me know here. I also put a few filters on which may also change the colors a bit, so let me know if you don't want that either. Otherwise, you can disregard it.
Here's some stuff about what I prefer drawing: - Humans/Humanoids are most preferred. I like to do masculine builds the most but I can do any sort of build. I can draw women too dw. Girl power!! My style for humans revolves around an anime-ish style, but I'm very flexible and can go outside of that territory. - I can do ferals to some extent, but mostly quadruped animals, mostly felines and canines (and similar animals) instead of other animals like horses. I have a lot of trouble with dragons and other reptiles, though. - Some pokemon are okay with me; verify with me. Proportions may look a little weird for some pokemon though - I can also do mech to some extent - Furries/anthros I’m a bit rusty at, but I can still draw them - I will try my best Note, my prices may see changes in the future depending on demand. I do not do complex backgrounds, but I do not charge for props such as weapons, household items, consumables, electronics, etc. I may expect a higher payment if your character is more complex. Extra characters are +50% (per extra character) of the original price of the desired commission. ORDER TYPES + PRICES + EXAMPLES

Bustshot

A bust of your character. Sketch w/color + light shading: 500 zc (2.5m creds/2.5k gp) Clean color: 700 zc (3.5m creds/3.5k gp) Watercolor: 800 zc (4m creds/4k gp) Shaded: 1000 zc (5m creds/5k gp)

Halfbody

Halfbody, up to the upper thigh. Sketch w/color + light shading: 800 zc (4m creds/4k gp) Clean color: 1000 zc (5m creds/5k gp) Watercolor: 1250 zc (6.25m creds/6.25k gp) Shaded: 1500 zc (7.5m creds/7.5k gp)

Fullbody

A fullbody of your character. I would prefer if you specify a pose/expression for your character here. Sketch w/color + light shading: 1000 zc (5m creds/5k gp) Clean color: 1500 zc (7.5m creds/7.5k gp) Watercolor: 2000 zc (10m creds/10k gp) Shaded: 3000 zc (15m creds/15k gp)

Chibi Style 1

A chibi of your character. This will always be a fullbody. Sketch, w/color + light shading: 500 zc (2.5m creds/2.5k gp) Clean color: 750 zc (3.75m creds/3.75k gp) Watercolor: 900 zc (4.5m creds/4.5k gp) Shaded: 1250 zc (6.25m creds/6.25k gp)

Examples

All characters belong to me.

Chibi Style 2

A chibi of your character, but different! This will always be a fullbody. Accessories and patterns will be heavily simplified. Only available in cel-shade: 800 zc (4m creds/4k gp)

Example

Examples (VERY Image heavy, check chibi for chibi examples. I recommend viewing on good wifi)

halfbody shaded
halfbody fully shaded scene (not offering scenes right now)
halfbody fully shaded + props
bust watercolor sketch
full body sketch + prop
More art examples can be seen on my toyhouse.
QUEUE + PROGRESS Progress can be viewed on my Trello board; it is merged with offsite commissions and any status updates, so you can take a look at whatever's going on there! Queue slots are anonymous; I will not record usernames on the queue slots. I will give you a queue number that will correspond to the slots on the Trello board. Queue position does not change when a commission before your slot is finished to avoid confusion. That's about all I have to say about this shop. Please ask me if you have any further questions, and I'll be glad to answer.
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Ah, hello! I’d love to order from you, but I would like to ask a quick question about the pay per hour please if you don’t mind! Would you allow multiple characters per artwork if I decided to order the pay per hour option? I want to order a piece of my two characters but I’m a bit unsure if you allow that for this option ^^’ No worries if not though, I understand!! Thank you, I really love your art!! :D
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by me! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Ah, hello! I’d love to order from you, but I would like to ask a quick question about the pay per hour please if you don’t mind! Would you allow multiple characters per artwork if I decided to order the pay per hour option? I want to order a piece of my two characters but I’m a bit unsure if you allow that for this option ^^’ No worries if not though, I understand!! Thank you, I really love your art!! :D
I do allow multiple characters in the pay per hour option, I should've specified! Sorry for the confusion.
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Thank you for your response! :) Cut/Detail: Pay per Hour Character(s): Sariya and Karson Payment type: Could I offer around 800-1000 ZC for this? I’m sorry this amount is low compared to your normal prices, I can definitely try to get more if you’d like though! Public or PM?: Preferably PM please! OK w/me using as example?: Yes, of course! OK w/me PMing for details? If not, then where?: PM me any questions about their designs, I’m perfectly happy to answer any questions! I don’t have too many references sadly… Extra: They are dating and are very close! I don’t really mind about pose or expression though! Personality wise: Sariya is the enthusiastic and bold friend while Karson is the one to worry about her doing something dangerous or anything like that. For background, I don’t really mind! I’d like both transparent and/or colored but it doesn’t really matter to me! Hope this is okay! Please don’t hesitate to message me about any details! Thank you so much! :D
Of course! Don't worry about the little amount of references, I can work off of what you currently have just fine. Adding you to the queue and I'll start working on it tomorrow when I wake up. If something comes up, I'll PM you about it ^^
bumping this just to say that i reduced some prices to make them a little more accessible, it’s half off of my usual prices i put for commissions offsite :,D
Rainee's AvatarRainee
Cut/Detail: Clean Colour chibi Character(s): Coast Payment type: ZC (600zc if I am correct?) Public or PM?: PM OK w/me using as example?: Yep! OK w/me PMing for details? If not, then where?: Of course! You can PM me any questions about her and I shall try my best to answer Extra: Any pose would be great! Though would love if she could be holding a rock and either looking excited or disappointed (either works) Also could the background be transparent please?
Score: 9593
Badge made by LycanKai
Yes, of course :D what a cute design!! I’ll add you to the queue and I’ll get started when I can.
Rainee's AvatarRainee
Cut/Detail: Clean colour chibi Character(s): Azure Payment type: 600zc Public or PM?: PM OK w/me using as example?: Of course OK w/me PMing for details? If not, then where?: Yep! :) Extra: Would love a pose/expression to be her trying to look scary and showing her sharp teeth or anything along those lines.

QUOTE originally posted by Rainee

Cut/Detail: Clean colour chibi Character(s): Azure Payment type: 600zc Public or PM?: PM OK w/me using as example?: Of course OK w/me PMing for details? If not, then where?: Yep! :) Extra: Would love a pose/expression to be her trying to look scary and showing her sharp teeth or anything along those lines.
Yep! That's good with me!! Please send half of your payment forward and I'll get to sketching immediately :D

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page