PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Snivypocalypse/2022 Beepocalype

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Dogmage999's AvatarDogmage999
about how many snivy/combee were added to the shelter over that period? I wasnt here for the snivy pocalypse, so about how annoying was it? I'm really curious now.
Buying Tanzakus for 20 ZC
× 18 / 300
Sir Desert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
Lupatopia's AvatarLupatopia
for me, it was really annoying because it made it harder to find eggs i was hunting. i ended up just hunting snivy for the week because there was soo many snivy eggs in the shelter
Sprite in my PFP is an official sprite edited by me
xnotyuki's Avatarxnotyuki
what are these?
drampa hoarder extreme
arbor's Avatararbor
Snivypocalypse, IIRC, was the result of a (bug/missing feature?) where if you never visited the shelter page, eggs wouldn’t be released. A user forgot and left their Snivy breeding pair in the shelter, clicked a LOT, and then several thousand Snivy eggs were released to the shelter. The majority of eggs on any refresh were Snivy. Then I think Niet added it so eggs automatically get released 24 hours after they’re bred.
creds
avatar is a screenshot from the official disney movie, alice in wonderland.
autistic
if i am rude to you, it is unintentional, please inform me so that i may learn from the situation & not repeat it. i do not want to upset anyone!
Score: 0
Dogmage999's AvatarDogmage999

QUOTE originally posted by arbor

Snivypocalypse, IIRC, was the result of a (bug/missing feature?) where if you never visited the shelter page, eggs wouldn’t be released. A user forgot and left their Snivy breeding pair in the shelter, clicked a LOT, and then several thousand Snivy eggs were released to the shelter. The majority of eggs on any refresh were Snivy. Then I think Niet added it so eggs automatically get released 24 hours after they’re bred.
Next MCW with my Eevee pair: Ferb, I know what we're going to do today!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2023 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page