PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

how do you prefer to organize your fields???

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

parable's Avatarparable
so my fields are sorted by berry but im maaaaaaaybe thinking ill change that so its by type instead??? mostly for breeding purposes (ive been trying to get the blue moon line but my magcargo is so unhappy the breeding chances are like. less than zero DSDKHSDKJ) but i dunno!! what if people think thats like. annoying to click through or whatever what do u think !!! how do you organize your fields !! ive seen some people organize theirs by pokemon which is so fun 2 me especially if its one pokemon that all have the same nature . maybe ill make a sableye field for future hunts
parable // 21 // they/them avatar is official arknights art edited by arknightskin on tumblr
doodlings's Avatardoodlings
i've been wanting to get my litwick(&co) sorted by berry, but... procrastination right now theyre all sorted at the top by berry! no specific berry fields though. my fields are generally sorted ; s+s > alphabetically sorted typings > faves (the speshul friends field is exempt..)
horror and object show enthusiast
profile picture by creambevroe named: gingerbrave adopted at the pokémon orphanage
everytime i think of the staff my mind defaults to shazi? why, doodlings, you might ask. because my mind now goes "shazi's like a melody in my head" whenever i think of that them.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page