PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fishing shiny thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

I wish I had posted this earlier in the week because of the fishing tourney. Have you ever seen or caught a shiny while Fishing on PFQ? If so, show them off here! These are my two from ages ago!
Shinies & Albinos UFT in my Trade Shop! Please PM or post in my shop. Random trades will be automatically declined ---------- Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
DopeyTheCat's AvatarDopeyTheCat
I didn't know you could catch shinies while fishing, that's pretty cool! :D
credit
Background Gif from the Pokémon Anime Sun & Moon F2U code by Gumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by DopeyTheCat

I didn't know you could catch shinies while fishing, that's pretty cool! :D
Yeah!! I have no idea what the odds are, but it can happen! I don't think albinos or melans are possible though, just shinies =)
Loghrif's AvatarLoghrif
I've caught one! I also didn't know fishing pokemon could spawn shiny so was stressed he was going to run the whole time.
> icon, official game sprite
Evariñ's AvatarEvariñ
I caught one just a few days ago! I was extremely terrefied it'd suddenly flew! I heard you can catch shinies through fishing and I was excited about the idea, but I mainly did fishing because there was the fishing event a week ago! and then a shiny feebas just showed up. I struggled evolving him because of the max beauty requirement, which made me spend a lot credits on reseting his stats everytime oof :c
Congrats Loghrif & Evarin! Those are great shinies!!
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
This is my first one! I didn’t think I would actually catch a shiny in fishing, although I was hoping I was! I managed to catch it first try, and that was pretty lucky considering that all the other Marills I found ran away quickly or didn’t want to catch at all :)) Marill is one of my favorites, so I’m pretty darn happy that he was my first!!

Catching

TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ARTGYM Best little buddies sticking together :) —- Avatar by dorgoat of my OC Gina! <3

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page