PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Midnight Masquerade

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
It has been... a very long time since we did one of these. That's mostly because I've not been doing well lately. I am burned out, among other things. I will be doing my best to take care of myself and try, try to get my motivation back, but I cannot promise when that will happen. I'm working on it. In the meantime, here is a new story event for Hallowe'en! The event begins October 25th, and ends on November 7th (2 weeks total). A button will appear in the Timers bar, just like for all events. Prizes for this event include new Custom Sprites!
* Players will receive a Costume, which can be equipped to the relevant Pokémon to obtain these sprites. Additionally, Hallowe'en-themed accessories will be available from Scour Missions, and themed Costumes will be available in the Dressing Room during the time the event is running. Furthermore, Cele's Centre will have some special Hallowe'en Custom Sprites for sale on the weekend of the 29th and 30th.
Please look forward to it :) Discussion thread
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Well, this is awkward... It turns out that I can't read my calendar properly. Either that or I mistyped something somewhere. Or a communication error. The event is supposed to start on Thursday, not Tuesday! I'm very sorry about that, I'm honestly not sure how this happened! See you on Thursday for this event, and sorry for the inconvenience!
Wait no sorry I'm actually silly! I forgot what version we were doing. Sorry! (I'm away from home visiting my grandmother, if that's any excuse :p) It starts now! Go go go!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page