PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☁️The Cloud Corner☁️ (S/A, Charm Rentals, Free Fields, +more!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 606162

RailaRoxie's AvatarRailaRoxie
Welcome to the Cloud Corner!
  • Rules
  • Specials UFT
  • Melan Dexes
1) Sending labeled trades in lieu of posting here is permitted however I will prioritize posts in my shop. The same goes for PMs. Even if while I'm offline you sent a trade or PM before someone asked in my shop, I will prioritize the person who asked in the shop when I get back online. 2) It should go without saying, but all PFQ rules apply. I try to respond to posts as I send trades specifically to prevent people feeling the need to double post, but sometimes I forget to respond to the posts themselves. If this is the case, please shoot me a PM rather than double post. 3) If you want something specific, I really appreciate if you request specifically! For example, linking a specific mon you want is super helpful!

S/A/M UFT

All of my UFT stock is shown off in my fields labeled "UFT"! It becomes a bit overwhelming for me to list my stock here in the shop so please refer to my fields to see what I have UFT. Prices are according to below- you can check the dex to find the EHP of the Pokemon you're looking for.

Pricing Chart

Note: This chart does not apply to specials that are Exclusives, Variants, Deltas, or Legendaries. If there are any of those specials in my UFT field, I will list out my price for it in the hidebox below. I may also accept a swap for a timid special of the same variety/EHP (5k albino for 5k albino, 10k shiny for 10k shiny, etc) if it's one I don't have. Additionally, Nincada is worth the same as a 7,680 EHP egg due to how it evolves.
EHP Shiny Albino
1,280 4 20 20k 6 30 30k
2,560 8 40 40k 12 60 60k
3,840 12 60 80k 18 90 90k
5,120 16 80 80k 24 120 120k
6,400 20 100 100k 30 150 150k
7,680 24 120 120k 36 180 180k
8,960 28 140 140k 42 210 210k
10,240 32 160 160k 48 240 240k

E/V, Delta, and Legendary Pricing

Albino Pixrine 60 || 300 || 300,000

Melan Dexing

Rules 1) Do not go offline with my Pokemon. 2) Return my Pokemon within 5 minutes. These are temporary trades. 3) Do not change anything about my Pokemon. 4) You must be Champion or Arceus rank to dex my melan Bandicoon or Zacian
Prices Standard Melan Dex Price: 5 || 25 || 25,000 Melan Bandicoon Dex Price: 10 || 50 || 50,000 Melan Zacian Dex Price: Note: The following price takes into account that Zacian is a 2-in-1 if you remove the Rusted Sword! You are permitted to remove the Rusted Sword and then give it back. 50 || 250 || 250,000
Melans

f2u template by yosei-san
  • ☁️ Showcase ☁️
  • ☁️ Type Race ☁️
  • ☁️ Links ☁️
  • ☁️ Credit ☁️
Score: 5064
TR badge by LycanKai PFP is a screenshot from Paldean Winds Episode 3
  • Gem Swaps
  • Z-Crystal Swaps
  • Summons

Gem Swaps

I will accept any gem if you ask for gems of the following types: In order to swap for any type of gem that isn't listed above, I will require a Wanted Gem. Wanted gems are listed below. I am willing to trade small gems up to 10 per transaction. I will convert small gems to medium but I will not convert medium to large. There is no limit to how big a medium gem transaction can be but keep in mind I only have 15 trade slots! EXCEPTIONS TO ABOVE For Dragon and Steel gems, I require 2 Wanted Gems. Additionally, if you are offering Dragon or Steel gems in exchanged for Normal or Fairy gems, I will trade 2 of those for 1 Dragon or Steel.
Wanted Gems Despite being listed in the table below, Wanted Gems are NFT

Gem Stock

x1479
x0
x78
x0
x1192
x0
x170
x0
x1934
x0
x62
x1
x62
x0
x3
x0
x2001
x0
x224
x0
x1612
x0
x1614
x0
x291
x0
x73
x2
x19
x0
x2541
x0
x7
x0
x40
x0

Z-Crystal Swaps

I do 1:1 Z-Crystal/Fragment Swaps for Wanted Crystals.
or in the case that there are no wanted crystals, I will swap for any type
If you like, I can convert fragments to crystals for trading. So if you have a crystal I want and I have 7 fragments of a crystal you want, I can super quickly convert those to a crystal for you!
Wanted Z-Crystals Despite being listed in the table below, Wanted Crystals are NFT.
Icium Z

Z-Crystal Stock

Z-Crystals
Normalium Z
x0
Firium Z
x0
Waterium Z
x1
Electrium Z
x2
Grassium Z
x0
Icium Z
x3
Fightinium Z
x2
Poisonium Z
x1
Groundium Z
x0
Flyinium Z
x1
Psychium Z
x0
Buginium Z
x0
Rockium Z
x2
Ghostium Z
x0
Dragonium Z
x0
Darkinium Z
x2
Steelium Z
x0
Fairium Z
x-1
Z-Crystal Total:19
Z-Crystal Fragments
Normalium Fragment
x0
Firium Fragment
x10
Waterium Fragment
x13
Electrium Fragment
x0
Grassium Fragment
x0
Icium Fragment
x19
Fightinium Fragment
x37
Poisonium Fragment
x8
Groundium Fragment
x3
Flyinium Fragment
x5
Psychium Fragment
x0
Buginium Fragment
x0
Rockium Fragment
x14
Ghostium Fragment
x14
Dragonium Fragment
x29
Darkinium Fragment
x3
Steelium Fragment
x32
Fairium Fragment
x9
Z-Fragment Total:210

Summons

I am not currently swapping summons, however I will sell my current stock! Make an offer based on Market Price- I accept any currency.

Summon Stock

Kanto
Fire Feather
x0
Ice Feather
x0
Thunder Feather
x4
Origin Sash
x1
Cloned Sash
x0
Johto
Fire Fang
x1
Ice Fang
x0
Thunder Fang
x0
Tidal Bell
x2
Clear Bell
x1
GS Ball
x4
Hoenn
Sapphire Orb
x0
Ruby Orb
x0
Jade Orb
x0
Red Soul Dew
x0
Blue Soul Dew
x1
Mage Orb
x0
Helix Orb
x4
Rock Statue
x5
Steel Statue
x1
Ice Statue
x3
Tanzaku
x0
Sinnoh
Adamant Orb
x1
Lustrous Orb
x1
Griseous Orb
x0
Lunar Wing
x1
Nightmare Shroud
x1
Kagami
x2
Magatama
x2
Kusanagi
x3
Gold Statue
x0
Magma Stone
x1
Sea Crown
x0
Gracidea Seed
x0
Azure Flute
x1
Unova
Black Stone
x0
White Stone
x0
Gray Stone
x0
Ancient Drive
x0
Victory Medal
x4
Fujin's Lamp
x1
Raijin's Lamp
x0
Inari's Lamp
x0
Music Box
x1
Apprentice's Epee
x0
Cobalt Epee
x0
Viridian Epee
x0
Terracotta Epee
x0
Kalos
Life Antler
x0
Death Wing
x0
Order's Crest
x2
Diamond Tiara
x1
Hyperspace Ring
x3
Komainu Figurine
x4
Alola
Ku Idol
x1
Kane Idol
x0
Lono Idol
x0
Kanaloa Idol
x1
Eclipse Flute
x2
Spectral Leiomano
x0
Soul Heart
x4
Beast Ball
x0
Black Prism
x0
Plasma Koa
x0
Galar
Rusted Sword
x0
Rusted Shield
x0
Wishing Star
x2
Psychic Feather
x3
Rage Feather
x1
Combat Feather
x0
Electric Statue
x1
Dragon Statue
x3
White Belt
x0
Jungle Root
x2
Iceroot Carrot
x1
Shaderoot Carrot
x1
Radiant Petal
x2
content
Item tables by HowlingCat

Inerva's Cloud

Next to Raila's main shop, you see a melanistic Bandicoon named Inerva with a little shop stand. "Hey hey! I've found some neat little trinkets and treasures that I would like to sell to YOU!" She proudly gestures to a stock of fully-charged shiny charms, some vouchers, and many many credits. "Or I guess I can't sell the charms because Raila will be mad with me... but you can borrow them! And you can buy these pieces of paper I've got here!" ( Note: You do not specifically have to address your posts to Inerva to get items from this section. For example, if you simply ask for a charm rental service, I will know that you are talking about stuff from Inerva's Cloud ^^ )
  • Shiny Charm Rental
  • Delta Points
  • Currency Swap

Shiny Charm Rental

If you need a charged charm, I can offer you two services! Charm Rental: Send me 35
equiv = 7 or 35,000
, I'll give you a charged Shiny Charm to use and then you send back the dead one OR Charm Exchange: Send me 35
equiv = 7 or 35,000
and a Dead Shiny Charm, and I will send a charged Shiny Charm.
Current Shiny Charm Stock: 15

Delta Point Sales

I sell these neat lil pieces of paper! Helia says they're worth 1,000 Delta Points. I don't know what exactly they do but I think they're pretty valuable. If you're willing to buy, I'm willing to sell! I currently have 0 which I am selling for 600
3,000 / 3,000,000
each.

Currency Swaps

Currency swaps are currently closed! I like things that are gold and shiny! More specifically, I like Gold itself! And I have all of these Credits here! I can give you 1,000 for every 1 you give me! My current stock is 7,779,254

• Free Pokemon
In addition to the services above, I also have several fields of free Pokemon. This sometimes includes breeding pairs. Any Pokemon that are placed close together in a free field with a name that are percentages are a free pair! Any fields labeled "💕Timid Pairs💕" are my personal pairs and are not free or even UFT. Note that if you are looking for a pair, or are in need of a Pokemon for a pair that I do not have in my fields, I would highly recommend you look into joining the clan Arceus Wonders, which focuses on egg dexing and helping to make max percentage pairs according to members' preferred natures! I only have 15 trade slots, so that is the maximum amount you can request at once. However, after I send those 15 you may come back for more, so ultimately the amount of free Pokemon you can get from me is unlimited. You must use clickable links to request Pokemon from me. The order form below will take care of the BBCode that will make the links clickable. You may remove lines from the form if you are requesting less than 15 Pokemon. ^^

Order Form

[b]Raila, I want some free Pokemon![/b] 1.[url]LINK[/url] 2.[url]LINK[/url] 3.[url]LINK[/url] 4.[url]LINK[/url] 5.[url]LINK[/url] 6.[url]LINK[/url] 7.[url]LINK[/url] 8.[url]LINK[/url] 9.[url]LINK[/url] 10.[url]LINK[/url] 11.[url]LINK[/url] 12.[url]LINK[/url] 13.[url]LINK[/url] 14.[url]LINK[/url] 15.[url]LINK[/url]
bump!
Zeldy's AvatarZeldy
My rusted sword for your adamant orb?

QUOTE originally posted by Zeldy

My rusted sword for your adamant orb?
Sounds good, trade sent!
KodaLynn's AvatarKodaLynn
Could I trade 15 medium normal gems for 15 medium dragon gems? :)
♡ raichu sprite belongs to nintendo, banner made by me ♡
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Hello! Your Blue Soul Dew for 24 ZC please? Thank you so much! :D
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by me! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM

QUOTE originally posted by KodaLynn

Could I trade 15 medium normal gems for 15 medium dragon gems? :)
So, for dragon gems I don't do 1:1 trading, but rather 2:1 (two dragon gems for each normal gem) so for 15 medium dragon gems I will be needing 30 medium normal (or fairy gems, or any combination of the two). I could do 7 medium and 5 small for your 15 medium normals though ^^

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Hello! Your Blue Soul Dew for 24 ZC please? Thank you so much! :D
That sounds good, I will send the trade.

Pages: 123··· 606162

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page