PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kat and Morzone's Lemonade Stand! (Summon items available!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 216217218

Morzone's AvatarMorzone

Welcome to the Lemonade Item Stand!

Totally not a cult!

No grapes in stock! Morzone's side: First post: Items Second post: pokemon Third post: services Kat's Side is Currently Closed

INTRO

You're walking along a small road, surrounded by heat and dust. There doesn't appear to be anywhere to stop at even though you're desperately thirsty. You round a bend and there, behind a cluster of willow trees, is a little booth. It's fashioned haphazardly out of mismatched planks and boards and is shaded by a large, fabric beach umbrella. Two tired looking Pokémon are sitting behind the counter, an Espeon with a black gem on her forehead and a Quilava whose paws appear to be sparking with electricity. You approach carefully, wondering if they're selling something cold to drink. The Quilava looks up and smiles. "Well, hey there! Welcome to Kat and Morzone's Lemonade Stand! The only lemonade for miles," he says. The Espeon cuts him off before he can say anything else. "We also sell other stuff! Like lots of food items! Berries and gummies and-" "Well," says the Quilava, "We're actually out of lemonade because SOMEONE drank it all." He looks pointedly at the Espeon. She flattens her ears disagreeably, but doesn't actually seem too bothered. "Well excuse me," she huffs, "I wouldn't have been so thirsty if you would keep your fire under control." "Well, sor-RY! I can't help it! I'm a Fire Type, I run hot!" The Espeon glances back at you, somewhat embarrassed. "Well, uh... we also sell other things. I have some more items and things for sale, in fact, I have a whole adoption program, if you're looking to adopt some Pokémon. And, um, Morzone has some stuff too!" The Quilava cuts in. "I had this box of summons that was just sort of gathering dust, so I thought 'why not?' and...er...yeah, they're for sale too." says the Quilava. "There are also some rare-ish Pokémon who are in need of homes," says the Espeon, "But Morzone mostly deals with those." You timidly ask about a cold drink again and the two Pokémon eye each other again, then both begin talking at once. "Well, like I said, we WOULD have lemonade, but-" "I drank it all, but it's HIS fault and-" "Honestly, I drank some too, it really is hot-" "That's okay, we have other things to sell! Like...." Dear Arceus, what have you just started....

RULES!!!

A rickety signpost next to the booth has a few rules written on it. It'd be a good idea to read them. 1: Follow all PFQ rules 2: Be polite, no rudeness to anyone. 3: Remember, Kat is still here. She's watching you. Don't try anything silly. 4: If it is something we hunt (Shinies, gems, shelter pokemon, etc.) DO NOT buy it just to turn around and resell it! If it is something like summons then I don't really mind. 5: Always Use the Form!!!!! 6: We reserve the power to refuse any offer. 7: This works on a first come first serve basis, do not try to take something someone else has offered on by offering more. 8: If you want to negotiate a price, do not try and rip The two of us
The password is "No hiding under the rock"
off.

THE FORM

There's a stack of order forms sitting off to the side, looking as if they might all fall and go fluttering off the booth if they were bumped. [b]Hi! I'd like something from the Lemonade stand![/b] [b]I'd like to buy:[/b] [b]I'm going to pay:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Diamond Discounts!

These people are special people who have earned a discount! Manewa (in both sections) CatEnergetic (Morzone's section) WinterNight (in Kat's section) WriterRaven (in morzone's section)

reviews

QUOTE originally posted by Azure-Sketch

I love this shop! It's very cute and well set up~

QUOTE originally posted by ShadowLucario50

This shop has a creative uniqueness to it. I enjoyed browsing through this shop because it's full of personality! I did get a bit mixed up when PokecraftCat's portion of the shop came in due to having the same banner, but I feel like the shared shop banner just melds the two together! Overall, I give 4.5/5 Stars.

Shops to check out

Want a link to your shop here? Put one of our banners in your shop!

banner 1,

Made by Catenergetic
Kat and Morzone's Lemonade Item Store Totally NOT a Cult!
https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/36161/Kat-and-Morzone-s-Lemonade-Stand-OPEN
Template made by CatEnergetic

code

[css=border: #ffd429 solid 4px; border-radius:25px; background:#a48341; padding:0% 3.3% 0% 3.3%; width:75%; margin-left:8.3%;min-height:60px; color:#000000; font-family: Kristen ITC; text-align:center;] [css=margin-top:-45px][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/CatEnergetic/New_Piskel.gif[/img][/css][css=margin-left:-130px; margin-top:-50px][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/CatEnergetic/New_Piskel.gif[/img][/css][css=margin-left:-260px; margin-top:-48px][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/CatEnergetic/New_Piskel.gif[/img][/css][css=margin-right:-130px; margin-top:-46px][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/CatEnergetic/New_Piskel.gif[/img][/css][css=margin-right:-260px; margin-top:-48px][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/CatEnergetic/New_Piskel.gif[/img][/css][size=14][center][b]Kat and Morzone's [color=#ffffff][s]Lemonade[/s][/color] Item Store[/b] [size=8]Totally [b][u]NOT[/u][/b] a Cult![/size][hr][size=9][url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/36161/Kat-and-Morzone-s-Lemonade-Stand-OPEN][colour=black][u]https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/36161/Kat-and-Morzone-s-Lemonade-Stand-OPEN[/u][/colour][/url][/size] [/center][/size][/css][size=8][color=#000000][css=text-align:right]Template made by [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/CatEnergetic]CatEnergetic[/url][/css][/color][/size]

banner 2

Made by Ashlyn Sanders

code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/36161/Kat-and-Morzone-s-Lemonade-Stand-OPEN][img]http://i.imgur.com/6e3uWRx.jpg[/img][/url]
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Kat and Morzone's Lemonade Item Stand Totally NOT a Cult!
The Lemonade stand
Template made by CatEnergetic
Morzone's AvatarMorzone

Morzone's Item Box

Yeah, so, like I said I sort of had these boxes of stuff gathering dust so I'd figure someone would want them! Though as a general rule, for more common items I'm always going to keep at least one of everything, so keep that in mind when you make an order!

Account Upgrades

Shelter pass B
x2 8Zc or 35 Gp or 35K credits.
Shelter Pass A
x1 35Zc or 175 Gp or 175K credits.
shelter pass S
x1 110Zc or 700 gp or 700k credits.

Evolution supplies

Prices

Evolution stones are 3K credits per 1/ 3 Gp per 1/ 1zc for 2. Evolution items are 3K credits per 1/ 3 Gp per 1/ 1Zc for 2. Special evolution items are 3k Credits per 1/ 3Gp per 1/ 1zc for 2 Please remember I am always keeping at least three (Maybe more sometimes) of each item.
Stones
Dawn Stone
x23
Dusk Stone
x21
Fire Stone
x20
Leaf Stone
x12
Moon Stone
x4
Oval Stone
x30
Shiny Stone
x22
Sun Stone
x8
Water Stone
x8
ThunderStone
x95
Ice Stone
x10
Evolution Items
DeepSeaScale
x22
DeepSeaTooth
x30
Dragon Scale
x30
Dubious Disk
x28
Electiriser
x26
Magmariser
x31
Metal Coat
x30
Protector
x25
Razor Claw
x25
Razor Fang
x24
Reaper Cloth
x34
Up-Grade
x21
King's Rock
x26
Sachet
x29
Whipped Dream
x33
Special Evolutionary Items
Ancient Power Orb
x29
Double Hit Orb
x35
Mimic Orb
x30
Rollout Orb
x30
Stomp Orb
x26
Everstone
x48

Form changers

Prices

Normal form changers are for sale for 5K credits for 1, 5 GP for 1, or 3 for a box. Special form changers are offer and swap only. Please note that I like to have at least one extra of everything, so only offer if I have 2 or more of something. Though I am open to swaps!
Buyable Forme-Changers
Rain Jewel
x2
Snow Jewel
x5
Sun Jewel
x5
Fan Sparkplug
x10
Frost Sparkplug
x8
Heat Sparkplug
x4
Mow Sparkplug
x5
Wash Sparkplug
x6
Bindi
x10
King's Shield
x7
Special Forme-Changers
Blue Orb
x1
Red Orb
x0
Gracidea
x0
Secret Sword
x0
Meteorite Shard A
x0
Meteorite Shard D
x1
Meteorite Shard S
x0
Reveal Glass
x0
Burn Drive
x0
Douse Drive
x0
Shock Drive
x0
Chill Drive
x0
Flame Plate
x0
Splash Plate
x1
Zap Plate
x2
Meadow Plate
x0
Icicle Plate
x1
Fist Plate
x1
Toxic Plate
x1
Earth Plate
x2
Sky Plate
x2
Mind Plate
x1
Insect Plate
x1
Stone Plate
x1
Spooky Plate
x0
Draco Plate
x0
Dread Plate
x1
Iron Plate
x1
Pixie Plate
x1
Opal
x1
Mythrite
x0
Prison Bottle
x0

summons

2243/600Until summons restock

Prices

currency prices

EggDex: 200, 200K, or 40
ice statue
steel statue
rock statue
kagami
kusanagi
magatama
fujin's lamp
are included in this price range. PokeDex: 300, 300k, or 60
Origin sash
lustrous orb
adamant orb
raijin's lamp
inari's lamp
gold statue
also included in this price section. Chain: 350, 350k, or 70
magma stone
Sea Crown
also included in this price section. Master: 400, 400k, or 80 Specially Rare:
cloned sash
Jade orb
mage orb
music box
plasma koa
500, 500k, or 100 Uber Rare:
eclipse flute
beast ball
black prism
azure flute
800, 800k, or 160

Swapping Prices

Swapping is a simple business: You can swap 1:1 for a summon of the same tier. (Note: tiers are based off the currency prices) You can swap a lower tier summon for a higher one, however you must include an add on equal to the price difference. You can swap a higher tier summon for a lower one. And you'll receive a coupon equal to the price difference! Swapping for collected summons:
thunder feather
You swap a thunder feather 1:1 for eggdex, pokedex, and chain summons. Master summons require an add on of 50-100 gp in worth (depending on the wanted summon) You can swap thunder feathers for specially rare summons at 2:1 You can swap Thunder feathers for Uber Rare summons at 3:1
Summons NFT:
thunder feather
(Collected by me.) If you have other items to trade, such as Ice gems, Relics, tournament tokens, Kanto shinies, or something similar, feel free to make an offer.
Dex Unlocks
EggDex Unlocks
Origin Sash
x0
GS Ball
x0
Wishing Stone
x0
Gracidea Seed
x0
Victory Medal
x0
Diamond Tiara
x0
Soul Heart
x0
PokéDex Unlocks
Fire Feather
x0
Ice Feather
x0
Thunder Feather
x207
Fire Fang
x1
Ice Fang
x0
Thunder Fang
x1
Rock Statue
x0
Steel Statue
x0
Ice Statue
x1
Kagami
x0
Magatama
x0
Kusanagi
x0
Cobalt Epee
x1
Viridian Epee
x0
Terracotta Epee
x1
Life Antler
x0
Death Wing
x0
Ku Idol
x1
Kane Idol
x0
Lono Idol
x1
Kanaloa Idol
x0
Chain Unlocks
Tidal Bell
x0
Clear Bell
x0
Jade Orb
x0
Gold Statue
x1
Adamant Orb
x1
Lustrous Orb
x0
Griseous Orb
x0
Fujin's Lamp
x1
Raijin's Lamp
x0
Inari's Lamp
x0
Gray Stone
x0
Apprentice's Epee
x0
Order's Crest
x0
Eclipse Flute
x0
Master Unlocks
Sapphire Orb
x0
Ruby Orb
x0
Magma Stone
x0
Sea Crown
x0
Helix Orb
x1
Hyperspace Ring
x0
Nightmare Shroud
x0
Red Soul Dew
x0
Blue Soul Dew
x1
Black Stone
x0
White Stone
x0
Cloned Sash
x0
Ancient Drive
x0
Komainu Figurine
x1
Music Box
x0
Lunar Wing
x1
Spectral Leiomano
x0
Plasma Koa
x0
Special Summons
Beast Ball
x0
Mage Orb
x0
Black Prism
x0
Ultimate Unlock
Azure Flute
x0

Megastones

Prices are Per Megastone Tier, Other offers in summons, boxs, and gems are welcome Tier 1: 250GP, 250K credits, 50Zc,
Mawilite
x1,
ampharosite
x1,
sharpedonite
x1 Tier 2: 300Gp, 300K credits, 60Zc,
Heracronite
x1 Tier 3: 350Gp, 350K credits, 70Zc,
tyranitarite
x1 Tier 4: 400GP, 400K credits, 80Zc,
Mewtwonite X
x1 Tier 5: 450Gp, 450K credits, 90Zc,
Laprasite Q
x1,
Weavilite Q
x1,
Pyrite Q
x1,
Lunupinite Q
x1,
breloomite Q
x1,
sevipernite Q
x1,
ninetaleite Q
x1,
persianite Q

Z-Crystals

Prices: Full Crystals: 75 or 500k or 1:1 swap Fragments: 15 or 75k or 1:1 swap Current hunt types: (these are not for trade) N/A
Z-Fragments
Normalium Z
x0
Firium Z
x0
Waterium Z
x0
Electrium Z
x0
Grassium Z
x0
Icium Z
x0
Fightinium Z
x0
Poisonium Z
x0
Groundium Z
x0
Flyinium Z
x0
Psychium Z
x0
Buginium Z
x0
Rockium Z
x0
Ghostium Z
x0
Dragonium Z
x0
Darkinium Z
x0
Steelium Z
x0
Fairium Z
x0
Z-Crystal Total:0
Z-Crystal Fragments
Normalium Fragment
x0
Firium Fragment
x0
Waterium Fragment
x8
Electrium Fragment
x4
Grassium Fragment
x3
Icium Fragment
x0
Fightinium Fragment
x2
Poisonium Fragment
x0
Groundium Fragment
x0
Flyinium Fragment
x6
Psychium Fragment
x0
Buginium Fragment
x5
Rockium Fragment
x0
Ghostium Fragment
x0
Dragonium Fragment
x10
Darkinium Fragment
x4
Steelium Fragment
x19
Fairium Fragment
x6
Z-Fragment Total:71

Gems

Gems are: 1:1 for Ice gems (Ice gems are NFT) 2 small per 1 Zc (1 medium per 5zc, 1 large per 50zc) 1 small per 2 Gp, 20 per medium, and 200 per large. 1 small per 2K credits, 20K per medium, 200K per large 1 thunder feather per 10 medium I will upgrade gem size upon request or whenever I feel like it. I will not make large gems, but will sell any I receive. Don't have what you're looking for? Try the "gem Hunts" Service in the next post!
Small Medium Large
Normal 123 1 0
Fire 52 0 0
Water 48 0 0
Grass 49 0 0
Electric 484 1 0
Ice 493 32 14
Fighting 45 0 0
Poison 17 0 0
Ground 64 0 0
Flying 89 0 0
Psychic 56 3 0
Bug 97 1 0
Rock 30 0 0
Ghost 39 0 0
Dark 138 10 0
Steel 74 0 0
Dragon 6 0 0
Fairy 213 0 0

treasure

Prices

Other treasures: RELICS ARE NFT (for now) ranging from 2-6K credits / 2-6 Gp / 1zc for 3 to 1zc / 1 box for 1-3 Mostly just offer.
Treasure
Relic Copper
x4
Relic Silver
x2
Relic Gold
x0
Relic Vase
x2
Relic Band
x0
Relic Statue
x0
Relic Crown
x0
Star Piece
x2
Gold Leaf
x1
Brick Piece
x12
Silver Leaf
x1
Rare Bone
x1
StarDust
x0
Nugget
x1
Pearl
x2
Big Pearl
x1
Tiny Mushroom
x6
Big Mushroom
x2
Pretty Wing
x2

consumables

Prices

1.5K credits per 1/ 3 Gp per 2/ 1 Zc for 3 Cookies are double the price.
Consumables
Cookie
x11
Sweet Heart
x3630
Black Gummi
x16
Blue Gummi
x9
Brown Gummi
x14
Clear Gummi
x9
Gold Gummi
x7
Grass Gummi
x8
Grey Gummi
x6
Green Gummi
x4
Orange Gummi
x13
Pink Gummi
x7
Purple Gummi
x9
Red Gummi
x8
Royal Gummi
x10
Silver Gummi
x9
Sky Gummi
x7
White Gummi
x8
Wonder Gummi
x10
Yellow Gummi
x13
As a warning, I have a general policy against large scale buying. This is a loose personal policy that is subject to change., but I'm not about to sell all my summons to one person because they can afford all the GP.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone

Morzone's Pokemon Center

This is where I sell/trade all the various pokemon I have! I have set prices, but if you have something I want that isn't listed, feel free to make an offer!

Shinies

Prices are per shiny

150 gp, 150k credits, 30 zc, or a thunder feather for 2. (other equivalent offers possibly accepted)

Albinos

Prices are per Albino

300gp, 300k Credits, 60zc, 1 Thunder feather. (other equivalent offers possibly accepted)

exclusives

I have all exclusives available, though not all tournament fakemon.

Prices

10K credits / 10 Gp / 2 Zc / 1 box-for-two For koroku/Female Snowcombee/Apoc. Gollet: 15K credits / 15 Gp / 1 box

In stock

Saiyan Rattata: 2 Early Bird Natu: 1 Guild Igglybuff: 1 Blue Moon Slugma: 1 Halloween purloin: 1 Halloween liepard: 1 Frosdour: 2 Apoc. Growlithe: 8 Apoc. Arcanine: 0 Seasonal Turtwig: 1 Seasonal Grotle: 1 Apoc. Poochyena: 1 Apoc. Mightyena: 1 Apoc. Shroomish: 0 Koroku: 2 S.S. Cleffa: 5 S.S. clefairy: 4 Surfing Pichu: a lot Surfing Raichu: 1 Flying Pichu: 1 Snow Combee (M): 8 Snow combee (F): 1 Apoc. Golett: 0 Snowpoke: 2 Death star Voltorb: a lot (some are rte!) Death Star Electrode: Plenty Shinxel/fluxio/fluxray: lots, more fluxio now

Breeding service

I will breed exclusives for you! As I said above, I have all exclusives available. I will take up to 5 orders at once, but won't breed more than 10 per order. I also don't take berry/nature preferences, sorry!

Prices:

20K credits / 20 Gp / 4 Zc / 1 box Special prices for Apoc. Golett, Koroku, and Female Snow combee: 25K credits / 25 Gp / 5 Zc / 1 box Current orders: 1: 2: 3: 4: 5:

Dex trading

So I have a bunch of shinies, megas, and a few albinos I'd be willing to dex trade to other people. I do have a few special rules for this section I need to put up though.

Dexing Rules

DO NOT STEAL MY POKEMON, they are to be sent back ASAP Do not rename, evolve, change form, or take the item of ANY of my pokemon Please don't go offline when dex trading.

Prices

2 Gp, 2K credits, 1 small ice gem, 0.5zc(1zc per 2), 1:1 dex Shiny Rotom: I will dex trade my shiny rotom and its different forms TOGETHER ONLY. That means paying for 6 shinies.

shinies

kanto

Johto

Hoen

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

Alola

PFQ

Albinos

Normal megas/legendary forms

Arceus Plates available: water, ground, psychic, bug, dark, iron, fighting, earth, Poison, ice, flying, rock, electric, fairy Genesect drives available: burn All 3 therian forms available Primal Dialga, palkia, groudon, and kyogre available 100% Zygarde available Sky shaymin available Attack and Defense Deoxys Resolute Keldeo Mega Jirachi Mega Diance Mega Rayquaza Mega Giratina Mega Mew Mega Mewtwo Mega Latias Mega Arbok mega lopunny mega wailord Mega Medicham Mega Salamance mega Manectric mega manectric Q Mega Metagross Mega zoroark mega raichu mega butterfree mega leafeon mega flareon mega lunupine mega solynx Totem Togedemaru SS raticate Wishywashy School form Minior exposed form almost all exclusives/varients
Morzone's AvatarMorzone

Morzone's Service Stand

Hello! This is where I perform services for you such as gem hunts! It's small right now, but new services will be added in the future.

Gem Hunts

I will do gem hunts! Only 3 orders at a time, and 2 large gems is the max I wil hunt for any person per hunt. Prices: 1:1 for Ice gems 2 gp per small, 20 per medium, 200 per large 1Zc per small gem, 10 per medium, 100 per large Mixed orders are accepted :) All orders will be delivered in Medium gems! Orders 1: 2: 3:

Optional Gem hunt form

[b]Hey Morzone! I'd like some Gems with my Lemonade![/b] [b]What type(s) of gem:[/b] [b]How many/What size:[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Custom Backstories!

Ever wanted your pokemon's story told? Well now you can! This service, based off of Kat's, involves me writing up your pokemon's custom story with any elements you wish! Whether its just their life story or maybe you want to tell a grand adventure they went on, it's all good! Stories will be written in the pokemon's "custom description" box. IMPORTANT! After I accept the custom story, we will take things to PMs to flesh out any last details of you pokemon's story. Prices: free! Let's do this.

Optional backstory Form

[b]Hey Morzone! Can I get a Story with my Lemonade?[/b] [b]Link to Pokemon:[/b] [b]kind of Story:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Shiny Charm Insta-charging

So you know how it takes time for you to recharge those shiny charms, and how expensive it can get? Well here's your solution! You will Trade to me: + 10 Or +
any medium gem
Or + 30k credits. Or + 30gp And I will trade to you a fully charged, ready to go Shiny charm, instantly ready to be used! Please note I only have so many shiny charms, so occasionally I may not have enough charged ones to cover orders. I will try to keep stocked as much as possible. This service will be closed during hunting time.

RTE leveling

This service is pretty straightforward, you tell me how many and of what type RTE pokemon you need and I will raise those pokemon to be RTE and send them to you! -RTE pokemon are 3gp, 3k credits, 1 small ice gem per rte. 1 zc per 2, 5 per box. -I will not hunt more than 40 RTE pokemon for a person at any one time. -I may have some RTE already available, so feel free to ask. Current RTE orders: Order: 1: Stillhere - 40 fairy - 120 gp 2: 3: 4: 5: On hold: Andrew1551 - 10 fire - 10 small ice gems

Optional RTE hunt form

[b]Hey Morzone! I'd like some RTE Pokemon with my Lemonade![/b] [b]What RTE type(s):[/b] [b]How many Evolutions:[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

I'll also be putting temporary deals and sales in this stand!
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
And with that, both of us are done and this shop is officially OPEN FOR ORDERS!!! Wooooo yay!!! *Plays grand-opening music and cuts a red ribbon*
Azure-Sketch's AvatarAzure-Sketch
Hi! I'd like something from the Lemonade stand! I'm talking to: Morzone I'd like to buy: Hyperspace Ring I'm going to pay: 250k credits Password: Pirate Stalker Sylveon FBI Agent Other: I love this shop! It's very cute and well set up~
  • Badges
  • Advertisements
  • Credits
King Lux badge-kingsgym
Moonlight Gym
Amethyst Gym
Gym Where the Stars Collide~
The Chilly Gym
Flavortown Gym
FireStorm Badge
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Yay a customer! And thanks! the template was from Manewa's art shop :) Accepted, I'll send a trade.
ZeròRecoil's AvatarZeròRecoil
Hi! I'd like something from the Lemonade stand! I'm talking to: Morzone I'd like to buy: Ice Fang I'm going to pay: Thunder Fang Password: Pirate Stalker Sylveon FBI Agent Other: Hi! I'd like something from the Lemonade stand! I'm talking to: PokecraftCat I'd like to buy: Fire Feather and Rajin's Lamp I'm going to pay: Diamond Tiara and Gold Statue Password: Pirate Stalker Sylveon FBI Agent Other:
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Accepted! please send a labeled trade :)
WriterRaven's AvatarWriterRaven
Aw I'm don't get a diamond discount? I'm hurt, Morzone. ;) Hi! I'd like something from the Lemonade stand! I'm talking to: Morzone I'd like to buy: Shiny Pichu I'm going to pay: One Fire Feather (if that's all right) Password: Pirate Stalker Sylveon FBI Agent Other:
Avatar made by The-Winged-Tiger on Deviantart as a birthday gift. Signature banners made by Lunar Latias and Neo Emolga respectively with permission here and here.

Pages: 123··· 216217218

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page