PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

JUSTICEBEETLE's art shop!! (new options!)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 192021

JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
bit of a late bump but i may be able to do some more pictures now. let me know if you're interested ;)
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 5,777 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
GrayGriffin's AvatarGrayGriffin
Hey, are you willing to do multiple-character works? I have a few RP scenes I'd like to commission.
My first shiny!

QUOTE originally posted by GrayGriffin

Hey, are you willing to do multiple-character works? I have a few RP scenes I'd like to commission.
Yes I can, but a full scene might be more suitable for my usual commission prices rather than the doodles, depends what you want. if anything itll cost more
Added a new offer: I will make you a melan bait if you want. It's paired with the prices for any normal, non bait pokemon art! (also bump :D )
ohh bumps this again so silly of me
Mewwy-gum's AvatarMewwy-gum
Hello hello, how are you ? I've been lurking for a moment now, but here I am. May I ask for a comission about a human oc? I don't actually have any drawing about him, I can provide for a description, I don't know if here or in pm. I'd like a full body, tell me your price if you accept. Thanks in advance 'u'
Avatar by me - Pumpkaboo belongs to © Nintendo/GAMEFREAK

QUOTE originally posted by Mewwy-gum

Hello hello, how are you ? I've been lurking for a moment now, but here I am. May I ask for a comission about a human oc? I don't actually have any drawing about him, I can provide for a description, I don't know if here or in pm. I'd like a full body, tell me your price if you accept. Thanks in advance 'u'
I really appreciate your interest, but as stated in the information: - I need a reference image, though I can probably work around this.. however, - For humans, I will only do icon/bust drawings, as the prices here (500zc for that size, aka about $5) are severly discounted from my normal commission prices. I'm sorry, and thank you for understanding (Edit: but if you really want it, the price would be a lot more than 500)
Mewwy-gum's AvatarMewwy-gum
Fair, I understand, sorry-.. I'll probably come back when I have a true reference for the oc, tho, may I still ask for a custom Rowlet ? This time I do have a drawing here. (less useful in this case-). Would that be okay ?
Volo's AvatarVolo
Howdy! Your art is incredible! May I commission an icon/bust drawing of my OC, Alessandro? If it helps to know a bit about him: He's collected and outwardly reserved, but genuinely kind, very moral and dedicated to doing the right thing. A more neutral and reserved look or a soft smile would work for the expression! I would also like to tip you for your hard work, if that would be okay—would you be alright with me paying 1,200 ZC in total for the icon/bust drawing?
~♪The beat starts and you're in motion, Dancin' transforms you like a potion!~♪ Signature by kattscribbles. Credit (Hover): [Gif]
WarioWare Gold
, [Image]
WarioWare: Snapped!
, [Avatar]
Persona 3 (Manga)
oh oh! certainly both of you! let me PM you both so the conversation isn't hard to follow!

Pages: 1234··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page