PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

JUSTICEBEETLE's art shop!!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 1234567··· 192021

JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE

QUOTE originally posted by milkamel

hi, im back again :D was wondering if i could order another comm of cain (same char as last time lol) and his boyfriend? assuming that an extra char is x2 i can pay w/ 800 zc + 1k gp ^^
I would love to draw for you again and that payment works for me! But, I have a rather large (real money) comm to work on rn, so you might have to wait a bit before I can get to you. is that alright? I can message you when I'm done
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 11,704 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou

QUOTE originally posted by JUSTICEBEETLE

-snip-
that is completely fine with me! i can definitely wait, please take your time!
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
closing shop again for a bit as I will be busy (u know) and my big cash comm is giving me some trouble rn. @ milkamel i will still take yours as soon as this is done however i promise 🙏
Think I will reopen for a bit, potentially take maybe 2 comms? I need to buy some items heheh
Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
Hihi! Could I please get two separate busts of him and her? I'll be paying with zc! :D

QUOTE originally posted by Silver Raven

Hihi! Could I please get two separate busts of him and her? I'll be paying with zc! :D
Ya for sure! I'll pm you in a moment!
reopening for a few once again! I would love to earn some more ZC to help my friends out with their hunts
Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
Oh hello again! :D Could I get two arts, one of Zero and maybe one of Phobos? Let me know if this characters are too difficult to draw :D

QUOTE originally posted by Silver Raven

Oh hello again! :D Could I get two arts, one of Zero and maybe one of Phobos? Let me know if this characters are too difficult to draw :D
Wow my best customer!! Hey I'll pm you again haha
Since I'm feeling it, I may take 2 comms. so, very late bump

Pages: 1234567··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page