PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

JUSTICEBEETLE's art shop!!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123456··· 192021

Delta1413's AvatarDelta1413
Hey, I would love to order a commission of two characters interacting - the expressions in your examples are awesome! The characters would be Sydney and Macquarie, and I'll be paying in ZC. I can provide posing ideas etc via PM ^^
The destination is an illusion pfp credit: Choasu
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE

QUOTE originally posted by Delta1413

Hey, I would love to order a commission of two characters interacting - the expressions in your examples are awesome! The characters would be Sydney and Macquarie, and I'll be paying in ZC. I can provide posing ideas etc via PM ^^
Oh yes< i can do two characters! :D i will PM you
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 11,704 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
Hey! Omg I'm a fan of your style - take my ZC!!! May I order a commission of these brothers (Ren & Souma) interacting? Also, are ships/pairs okay? If possible, I'm going to commission you again in the near future lol (I need food for my oc x canon...) Thankiess!!!
╔══ ══╗ instagram | artfight | toyhou.se ╚══ ══╝

QUOTE originally posted by Professor Ooni

Hey! Omg I'm a fan of your style - take my ZC!!! May I order a commission of these brothers (Ren & Souma) interacting? Also, are ships/pairs okay? If possible, I'm going to commission you again in the near future lol (I need food for my oc x canon...) Thankiess!!!
Yes and yes! Will PM you for more info in a moment
Shop temporarily closing because I need to finish some work and regain energy. Feel free to PM me if you want to ask questions about anything, though
I finished my work so we are back in business.. babey
Sharpy's AvatarSharpy
Hiya again. :3 Can I please get a melan Kanto Meowth bait?

0 💖
PFP by pinkskittypow!

QUOTE originally posted by Sharpy

of course sharpy ❤ but I will have to talk to you about it tomorrow I am about to go to bed! ill PM you again when I wake up
Sharpy's AvatarSharpy

QUOTE originally posted by JUSTICEBEETLE

QUOTE originally posted by Sharpy

of course sharpy ❤ but I will have to talk to you about it tomorrow I am about to go to bed! ill PM you again when I wake up
No worries, have a good sleep <3
myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
hi, im back again :D was wondering if i could order another comm of cain (same char as last time lol) and his boyfriend? assuming that an extra char is x2 i can pay w/ 800 zc + 1k gp ^^
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.

Pages: 123456··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page