PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

JUSTICEBEETLE's art shop!!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 192021

tebba's Avatartebba

QUOTE originally posted by JUSTICEBEETLE

QUOTE originally posted by LittleT95

Hello, could I get a bait for Tapu Fini? I think you said it would be in the more simple area, but I don’t remember lol. If it is in the simple category I can pay ~half up front in zc, but I am also waiting for a trade to go through for a bunch of credits if you take those as payment ^^
Oh my bad, I think Tapu Fini is "simple for a legendary" (as in it wouldnt be in the final category) but i'd categorize it more as "average or complex" I think. I can do 500zc for you though if you're ok with that
That works for me, but it will take me a little bit to get the money unfortunately. Once the trade goes through I will have enough to pay in full though. I would just go get some more zc but I don’t want mom to get mad at me for spending more money here 💀
Tessa • She/They • 0 Shop [Nincada Hunt Spots] 78s/6550h
28/500
Background | Code | Forum Icon | Avatar is from BTD6
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
Its ok if you need to wait a bit, just let me know when you have enough and i'll draw for you even if my shop is locked or something ^^
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 7,883 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
tebba's Avatartebba

Its ok if you need to wait a bit, just let me know when you have enough and i'll draw for you even if my shop is locked or something ^^
Alright the trade went through so I’m able to pay for it now lol. Is 2mil cr + 100zc good? And I’m guessing I have to get a sprite permission thingy so I’ll go do that (even if I don’t it’s still good to have just in case)

QUOTE originally posted by LittleT95

Alright the trade went through so I’m able to pay for it now lol. Is 2mil cr + 100zc good? And I’m guessing I have to get a sprite permission thingy so I’ll go do that (even if I don’t it’s still good to have just in case)
the sprites are not used at all so no need for sprite permission 👍 i’m not home right now, but i’m pretty sure that’s right? I’ll pm you for more discussion when i’m back home!
Bumpy
Sass's AvatarSass
Hello! Would it be all right to ask for an icon/bust of Sillago for 500zc?

QUOTE originally posted by Sass

Hello! Would it be all right to ask for an icon/bust of Sillago for 500zc?
oh a splatoon character! funny, i literally just opened the game when you sent this lol. I can draw them! I'll pm you in a few minutes for more info
bwomp
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
Hello! May i order a portrait/bust for Hans for 500 zc qwq

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

90/550 Buying at 40
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @SilverRaven on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 1000
bumps this but at 3am lol

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page