PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

JUSTICEBEETLE's art shop!! (new options!)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 192021

JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
bump :D
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 5,777 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
@JUSTICEBEETLE hihii!!! Can I order a halfbody for 2 characters please! They are my and SilverRaven's Ace Attorney OC! Here are references Tyr and Hermes They are both easy-going dudes and also friends! I can tell you more via pm if you accept this order qwq

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

36/550 until hunt!
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @SilverRaven on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 1741

QUOTE originally posted by Cledànio

@JUSTICEBEETLE hihii!!! Can I order a halfbody for 2 characters please! They are my and SilverRaven's Ace Attorney OC! Here are references Tyr and Hermes They are both easy-going dudes and also friends! I can tell you more via pm if you accept this order qwq
Ohh!! yes!! I saw one on toyhouse and I was so curious!! I'll pm you right now!
bumping this.. need to buy more orb...yum
LawfullyWed's AvatarLawfullyWed
*barges through a door* hi. Ur art has been on my brain for a while,,,, could I perhaps get an icon/bust of my prosecutor bbg?? Would love to see your interpretation of him >:3c
Doc • She/Her + They/Them + Neos • 19 JournalTR Thread [Grass]Art Shop Heyo! User's LawfullyWed & I'm a big fan of all things Ace Attorney and the supreme Larry Butz kin. My main goal here in PFQ is to collect every shiny! Don't be afraid to PM me, I love making friends!

QUOTE originally posted by LawfullyWed

*barges through a door* hi. Ur art has been on my brain for a while,,,, could I perhaps get an icon/bust of my prosecutor bbg?? Would love to see your interpretation of him >:3c
ooh!! hi! whats really funny is this would be the fourth ace attorney ive drawn for people on this site in a row!!!! well, i'll dm you right now for more info!
forgot to bump this B)
uhhh bump perhaps
tebba's Avatartebba
Hello, could I get a bait for Tapu Fini? I think you said it would be in the more simple area, but I don’t remember lol. If it is in the simple category I can pay ~half up front in zc, but I am also waiting for a trade to go through for a bunch of credits if you take those as payment ^^
Tessa • She/They • 0 Shop [Nincada Hunt Spots] 78s/6542h
15/500
Background | Code | Forum Icon | Avatar is from BTD6

QUOTE originally posted by LittleT95

Hello, could I get a bait for Tapu Fini? I think you said it would be in the more simple area, but I don’t remember lol. If it is in the simple category I can pay ~half up front in zc, but I am also waiting for a trade to go through for a bunch of credits if you take those as payment ^^
Oh my bad, I think Tapu Fini is "simple for a legendary" (as in it wouldnt be in the final category) but i'd categorize it more as "average or complex" I think. I can do 500zc for you though if you're ok with that

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page