PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Beta Pokemon

Forum Index > Core > Help >

juggalo's Avatarjuggalo
i was curious if anyones ever suggested the idea of bringing beta pokemon here. im not sure if theyd have a lot of use, just a cute idea. looking at the beta for arceus and norowara made me think! (putting this in help because im asking if anyones brought it up before!)
Lv. 81 — 26,844 / 39,722
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPoison
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Yes, beta Pokemon have been suggested before. We do not have plans to implement them for this reason stated by Niet:

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

If things were removed or changed from the beta, then it was for a reason. People don't just do work and then throw it away on a whim. Therefore, bringing those beta forms back is, in my opinion, highly disrespectful to the creators. And since this fan-project is all about showing support and love for the creators of Pokémon, I'd really rather not be so rude.
"Would you care to join me for this dance, Mr. Naruhodo?"
Chicken - 26 - they/them Shop Journal Art Shop
Code by me for my use only Official Great Ace Attorney art
juggalo's Avatarjuggalo

QUOTE originally posted by Gumshoe

Yes, beta Pokemon have been suggested before. We do not have plans to implement them for this reason stated by Niet:

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

If things were removed or changed from the beta, then it was for a reason. People don't just do work and then throw it away on a whim. Therefore, bringing those beta forms back is, in my opinion, highly disrespectful to the creators. And since this fan-project is all about showing support and love for the creators of Pokémon, I'd really rather not be so rude.
ohh, i see, thank you! i wanted to ask before i went and suggested it. thank you so much :-)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page