PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How to lower contest sheen on Pokemon?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Shadowblitz's AvatarShadowblitz
I'm trying to evolve one of my Pokemon that require a high contest stat, however because their sheen is maxed out they won't take any more Pokeblocks. I read somewhere on the forms that if you feed them a block of a flavor they hate, that it'll go back down so naturally I tried to feed them some dry blocks (they like spicy but hate dry) and it still didn't work. Is there another way to lower their sheen without resetting all of their stats so I can continue raising that stat? (Apologies if this has already been asked before and I just didn't see it)
Mystera's AvatarMystera
You need a Black Pokeblock. Black Pokeblocks reset both Sheen and Contest Stats, bringing the Pokemon back to 0 in everything so you can feed it again with better blocks. You cannot make them, you have to buy them from the Tournament Shop or the Market.
(Avatar by CosmicDiamond; edited sprites in sig by me.)
Shadowblitz's AvatarShadowblitz

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

You need a Black Pokeblock. Black Pokeblocks reset both Sheen and Contest Stats, bringing the Pokemon back to 0 in everything so you can feed it again with better blocks. You cannot make them, you have to buy them from the Tournament Shop or the Market.
So is it like those tile games where you have a certian number of moves (in this case a certain amount of blocks) before you can't use any anymore?
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Basically, yes. To max out a stat, you have to use good blocks. This Wiki page shows what berry makes what block, you probably want V blocks or gold blocks.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page