PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How to make a shop?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

I'm semi-new to pokéfarm, and I've hatched a few shiny/albino pokémon I don't really want, and I'd like to sell them in a trade shop of my own! Thing is- I don't really. know how to do that. at all. I'm just awful at coding and its very hard for me to do- so I went skimming through the forums trying to find a sort of template for a shop that I could use. I only found one, and its a bit old(I'm not really sure how to use it either haha 😅). So I was wondering if anybody who has a shop (or knows how to make one) might be able to help me out? I'll let you know ahead of time, I'm a bit dense- so it'd really help if you're good at dumbing things down for someone who doesnt really *get* coding! I appreciate it! :] I tried lookin' around for any sort of forum post or shop-credits that might be able to help me out- but I couldn't really find much- and I figured it would be a lot easier to just ask! But sorry if there is already a super clear answer to this somewhere that I just didn't catch, and thank you to anybody that has any advice to offer me! p.s. just in case it matters, im on desktop(macbook)! - Mike :]
*half-life cockroach sounds*
Mystera's AvatarMystera
The Guide to BBCode is probably a good place to start. What specifically are you trying to do? If you just want to post your shinies in a shop, all you really need are their display codes, or to tell people to go to a specific field of yours, and the prices. I'd recommend taking the time to post their display codes, maybe inside an accordion hidebox, people are more likely to buy if its easy for them. I'll give an example: [accordion] [a-section=Shinies] Pokemon Display Code here [/a-section] [a-section=Albinos] Pokemon Display Code here [/a-section] [/accordion] Produces this:

Shinies

Pokemon Display Code here

Albinos

If you want any more examples, I can give more. I'm not an expert, but I can get you started.
(Avatar by CosmicDiamond; edited sprites in sig by me.)

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

The Guide to BBCode is probably a good place to start. What specifically are you trying to do? If you just want to post your shinies in a shop, all you really need are their display codes, or to tell people to go to a specific field of yours, and the prices. I'd recommend taking the time to post their display codes, maybe inside an accordion hidebox, people are more likely to buy if its easy for them. I'll give an example: [accordion] [a-section=Shinies] Pokemon Display Code here [/a-section] [a-section=Albinos] Pokemon Display Code here [/a-section] [/accordion] Produces this:

Shinies

Albinos

If you want any more examples, I can give more. I'm not an expert, but I can get you started.
Oh, I hadn't known what BBCode was for- thank you! I'll try this out! :D
Slilexa's AvatarSlilexa
Just coming by to say - you don't need a template or code for making a shop. All the templates do is add a little pizzazz but you can still sell stuff without it. If you want, I can (though PM) send you some links to some more free to use templates that can be found scattered around the site.
Score: 0
Badge by LycanKai Avatar created by Torchii for my use only.

QUOTE originally posted by Slilexa

Just coming by to say - you don't need a template or code for making a shop. All the templates do is add a little pizzazz but you can still sell stuff without it. If you want, I can (though PM) send you some links to some more free to use templates that can be found scattered around the site.
I'd really appreciate that, thank you! :D

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page