PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

silently1's Avatarsilently1
where do you go to find your avatar picture? I'm needing to update mine and have no ideas anything I previously used is outdated.
avatar pic created by RocketGruntRi~♡
People usually find art threads to commission the icons for this site, or you can find online. However, please remember to credit the source when using the image, and if you have permission to use it. You can't just take a fanart you find online without asking the users' permission to use it. This is one specific rule you need to oblige.
Made by Animela
origin of gif is linked in image (8:11)
Made by Animela
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Fire Emblem Heroes art!
Melrow's AvatarMelrow
Do you mean how to change it? Just look at the top left of your screen press the icon next to your username the click/press avatar then remove the img url there then add the new one if you have the address/link of the art and permission.
He/Him|Minor|GMT+8 (Banner by Bøuquet) PFP by Lily
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe
silently1's Avatarsilently1

QUOTE originally posted by Melrow

Do you mean how to change it? Just look at the top left of your screen press the icon next to your username the click/press avatar then remove the img url there then add the new one if you have the address/link of the art and permission.
I mean places to look for a new one

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page