PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nunka Draws for Shinies

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

Nunka's AvatarNunka

QUOTE originally posted by Helioptile293

Hii! Do you do customs? Thank you~ i have loads of shinies ft so if you can just tell me the price :)
I don't understand what you're asking, all of my art is customized to order? All of my prices are listed under the Art tabs. Digital Art has Headshots, Fullbodies and Illustrations with different levels of shading. And Chao are just a very specific spriting style. While I do have an earless basesheet I made for them, it's very easy for me to go offbase/modify heavily for body types that don't quite fit any of the base versions(17 count) I've made so far or even to make entirely new poses.
xxsampo33's Avatarxxsampo33

QUOTE originally posted by Nunka

Hii! Do you do customs? Thank you~ i have loads of shinies ft so if you can just tell me the price :)
I don't understand what you're asking, all of my art is customized to order? All of my prices are listed under the Art tabs. Digital Art has Headshots, Fullbodies and Illustrations with different levels of shading. And Chao are just a very specific spriting style. While I do have an earless basesheet I made for them, it's very easy for me to go offbase/modify heavily for body types that don't quite fit any of the base versions(17 count) I've made so far or even to make entirely new poses.
I mean like I submit a moodboard, color palette or emojis, and that artist designs a design/Pokémon based on the moodboard/palette/emojis
i finally have a new name!! old was helioptile293 pfp by nick_kloppy from twitter
Nunka's AvatarNunka

I mean like I submit a moodboard, color palette or emojis, and that artist designs a design/Pokémon based on the moodboard/palette/emojis
Ah, sorry. I usually charge $10 extra for design consulting offsite. Since I'm only asking for shinies at this time, I am requiring some sort of reference for all orders in this thread and will not be providing character design help at this time. The most I might do is ask if a character's body style is staying within the universe it exists in. For example if someone uses a minecraft skin as their reference, I might ask if they wanted the character to stay in the minecraft universe as opposed to a real world body style. Saying you want "Albino Chikorita" or "Fanart of Character X from Anime Y" does work because I can easily find a reference, however original characters need to provide something I can look at.
xxsampo33's Avatarxxsampo33
ok
ToastyGhost's AvatarToastyGhost
Username ToastyGhost Chao Please! Character Reference Ket, and Dex! Animation? Custom animation please!! I'd like them to be holding hands and walking as shown in 11th sprite on examples :D Payment? Hopefully I got the payment right!! Since it said 3:1 ratio for fakemon, I figured it meant equivalent to payment of 3 shinies ^^ Also, I thought it would cost another shiny for 2 characters in one sprite so I only ordered once :] If the plasters are too hard to sprite on Ket's body you can miss them out! If their characters are too hard to sprite completely, let me know and I'll change up my order!! :D

tori | she/he/any

silly goob :D
art shop!journal!credits

credits

code: RAINB0W forum icon: my oc sunday by Silver Raven!! signature pagedoll: Silver Raven!! (again xd) divider: animatedglittergraphics-n-more on tumblr!
PinkKyli's AvatarPinkKyli
Username Pinkkyli Chao Please! Character Reference Babis stuff is here! https://toyhou.se/16385174.babi/gallery. I would love something of him in his raincoat! Animation? Just a Bounce ^^ Payment? One shiny meditite!!
Coded by Bakugo Another cool game I play is Lioden! I really enjoy it and I think you will too! My Lioden ID is 147014 if you want to friend me!
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Username PopplioCola Headshot Please! Shading? Hmm Sure :D Character Referece Payment? 3 Shiny Bidoof and 1 Shiny Snubbull?
Username Scorebunny Chao Please! Character ReferenceAzure <3 (could you make it roll20 D&D sized since it will be used as a toyhouse example?) Animation? Yes just a simple bouncing up and down please Payment? this shiny venusaur!
PinkSkittyPow
Hullo I'm Azure! (they/them)
InHystericz's AvatarInHystericz
Username InHystericz Chao Please! Character Reference I have this sprite made by KitKatKutie2 as well as his toy house page If his design is abit too complicated just let me know and I’ll find another mon ^^ Animation? Yes please! If you could do his tail wagging that would be amazing but simple bouncing works too Payment? I have this shiny pixrine and I also have two shiny snichu (not sure if you needed snichus evo or not as well). I wasn’t too sure of the payment but I’m happy to give you all three if it’s overpaying!
Chilly • They/Them • Australian Arceus WondersTrade Shop LF: Shattered Psyche
Score: 2885
Nunka's AvatarNunka

QUOTE originally posted by ToastyGhost

Username ToastyGhost Chao Please! Character Reference Ketamine, and Dextroamphetamine! Animation? Custom animation please!! I'd like them to be holding hands and walking as shown in 11th sprite on examples :D Payment? Hopefully I got the payment right!! Since it said 3:1 ratio for fakemon, I figured it meant equivalent to payment of 3 shinies ^^ Also, I thought it would cost another shiny for 2 characters in one sprite so I only ordered once :] If the plasters are too hard to sprite on Ket's body you can miss them out! If their characters are too hard to sprite completely, let me know and I'll change up my order!! :D
Hand holding is a fairly simple animation so, Yup this works! Accepted o/ @PinkKyli, StrawberryLesbun, Scorebunny Acccepted! @InHystericz Definitely overpaying but if you're okay with that then I'll accept! My "# = 1" just means that "this type of mon is equal to this many normal shinies"

Order Delivery!

Crazy Triple Sei day this last weekend huh? Sally denied me my melan and my hands hurt but here we go lol Also sent through PMs
@Iceland @PartingStar & LilypadLife Sketches sent out

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page