PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Are dittos rare?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

RickGastly's AvatarRickGastly
No, you can only get pidgey eggs from that pair
the avatar is Rick Astley but with a gastly for the head
Ozprey's AvatarOzprey
ah, i see. so if you can't get ditto eggs from a ditto/other pair, and ditto/ditto won't breed, is the lab or a voucher the only way to get them at all? is that why they're rare?
profile and shop images by me
DØNTMINEIT's AvatarDØNTMINEIT
yup
Dusk Stone

Dusk Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A strange stone that seems to completely absorb light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 100 — +159,219
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostGrass
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
Ozprey's AvatarOzprey
good grief. there goes my plans of ever collecting them, then.
So you can get them from the Lab and from a Supplier Voucher, but once you've unlocked the Ditto Egg voucher from ranking up (on your party page) then you'll be able to buy Ditto Eggs from the Supplier itself for like, 1.5mil credits I think!

Ozprey's AvatarOzprey
thats SO many credits, oof. I'm stuck at the moment on my rank, im shiny hunting so i can only hatch eevee eggs, which ia a real shame because im one egg off from ranking up. ah, maybe the next contest.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
I believe you can get them a little cheaper on a Dusky bonus day, which reduces the price of all credit sales (excluding the Market). If you sign up for Tournaments, some of them let you hatch eggs without breaking your shiny chain. The next one lets you hatch eggs from your DayCare without breaking your chain.
(Avatar by CosmicDiamond; edited sprites in sig by me.)
Ozprey's AvatarOzprey
yeah, that's how i've gotten to where i am now. I'm like, one away from master, which i think is a pretty low rank, so a lot of time to go before i get a ditto.
If you want to collect Ditto just look in people's fields if they have ditto for sale or even make a trade thread for it Most people sell them at 50zc if delta and 25zc if normal(by what I've seen), Specials normally go for about 300zc unless Melan, I don't know much about Melan ones.
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
I have a lot of natures I collect they're mostly in the order I collect below! Brave, Careful, Gentle, Quirky, Quiet, Lonely, Jolly, Bold, Naive and Timid What Summons I collect
Rusted Sword
Rusted Shield
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Me on Picrew My shop Banner- Kingtotodile
Charizardite's AvatarCharizardite

QUOTE originally posted by Ozprey

oh. but if i got one, and say, bred it with a pidgey, i could get dittos from it?
no.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page