PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Are dittos rare?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

Ozprey's AvatarOzprey
I'd like to collect dittos sometime, because i love their little :) faces, but I never see any ditto eggs or dittos in the shelter. are they rare in pokefarm, like legendaries? or do people just not really breed them very often?
profile and shop images by me
selocon's Avatarselocon
The only 2 ways to get a ditto egg are the lab (very rarely, in my entire time of playing pokefarm I found this exactly once) or the egg supplier (for 1 million credits or a ditto egg voucher) Very, very, very rarely might you find one in the shelter if someone released one (i.e. they were doing a ditto hunt and got the special(s) they needed) but the likelihood is near 0.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Ozprey's AvatarOzprey

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

The only 2 ways to get a ditto egg are the lab (very rarely, in my entire time of playing pokefarm I found this exactly once) or the egg supplier (for 1 million credits or a ditto egg voucher) Very, very, very rarely might you find one in the shelter if someone released one (i.e. they were doing a ditto hunt and got the special(s) they needed) but the likelihood is near 0.
oh, that's a shame. does that make them even rarer than legendaries? i mean, i can find summon objects for them in boxes.
selocon's Avatarselocon
Ditto isn't rare per se just hard to acquire. Normal dittos can easily sell for 500k if not more in credits, simply due to breeding. I searched the last 4 pages of rarest pokemon and ditto wasn't on them.
Ozprey's AvatarOzprey
ah, i pretty much only find my pokemon from the shelter and fishing, and there's not much variety in what you can get from fishing. actually, a lot of the same stuff pops up in the shelter too. well, thanks for answering my question anyway! I'll just go looking at people's shops to see if they have any.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
They're technically not extremely rare in the lab, but because of the refresh timer, number of Pokemon to choose from, and limited eggs per load, it sure feels that way. During "hatch eggs from lab" tournaments I've found them before, and I don't use the lab much at other times. The ditto voucher as a rank reward (champion rank) is the most reliable way to get one, then you can swap with another user to get better % matches.
KrystalCookie's AvatarKrystalCookie
Can the bitto be bred? And if so that would take 2 to breed right? Like would it be hard to breed them?
RickGastly's AvatarRickGastly
Ditto can breed with other Pokémon that are not in the undiscovered egg group or other dittos
the avatar is Rick Astley but with a gastly for the head
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Dittos can't breed other Dittos. That's part of the reason why they're so hard to get.
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
Ozprey's AvatarOzprey
oh. but if i got one, and say, bred it with a pidgey, i could get dittos from it?

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page