PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Days of Survival RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12

spades4's Avatarspades4
Here is the setup! Stats:

Shelter & Storage

Shelter: 5/10 full (the shelter is only for 10 characters!) If you want to build a new room (+2 characters): need 10 woods Storage: Food (will decrease 5% when you eat): 100% Herbs: (will decrease 20% if you use 3 each) 100% Wood: 0

Stats

Nacht: Hungriness: 20% | Sleepiness: 0% | Stamina: 60% | Damage: 0% Rowlie: Hungriness: 20% | Sleepiness: 0% | Stamina: 80% | Damage: 0% Morgen: Hungriness: 20% | Sleepiness: 0% | Stamina: 60% | Damage: 0% Jaezin: Hungriness: 0% | Sleepiness: 0% | Stamina: 90% | Damage: 0% Maeve: Hungriness: 0% | Sleepiness: 0% | Stamina: 90% | Damage: 0%
Please click my precious baby!
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 63 — 12,051 / 12,097
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
7/600 buying with 20 each!
spades4's Avatarspades4
Nacht and Morgen were running, panting together. They are running away from a group of Turtonator zombies. Panting when arrive the Shelter, Nacht annoying said to Morgen- "You see, that's all because your naive nature! Now be sure to follow me!" As they see Rowlie wandered around.
Melrow's AvatarMelrow
"mmmm.. where are those zombies. Oh! Hello there? OH ARCEUS WHAT THE-" Rowlie exclaims, he shoots the zombies.
He/Him|Minor|GMT+8 (Banner by Bøuquet) PFP by Lily
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe
spades4's Avatarspades4
Nacht is quite annoyed, he concentrates dark power and instead of shooting it, he carries three pokemons into the shelter- "Those are quite dangerous, and I hope you can use your bow to shoot from the window, since you don't want to face them face-to-face while shooting them right?" Morgen is unhappy. His leader- Nacht the Shadow Mew, seems to always see him as a child. He focuses his aura and shoot them at the door, and the Aura Sphere make some dead Turtonator(s) turn to dust.
Jaezin's AvatarJaezin
Jae would draw slowly near the shelter, keeping low to the ground and staying in the shrubbery. After seeing two 'mons run inside he flattens himself to the ground and begins to silently observe the two.
spades4's Avatarspades4
Nacht & Morgen
Nacht just groans, after lift up a box and smash the zombies. "They are just like smashed potatoes, damn the box-" Morgen comes to help immediately, seeing as his best friend- also his leader and who he calls "brother" - need help. "Here I come, little cat~" Nacht seems bothered. "Do not call me "little cat", idiot-" He stops as he realizes his "younger brother" comes to help. "That Riolu seems to care about everyone..." Nacht mumbles to himself.
__
[so i have a very nice format here now :)]
Jaezin's AvatarJaezin
Using his vines the serperior hurls a rock at the side of the shelter, resulting in a loud clang though he continues to stay hidden among the brush.
spades4's Avatarspades4
Nacht & Morgen
“What-?” Morgen looks worryingly. “It seems like there is another life form here!”
Melrow's AvatarMelrow

Rowlie

Rowlie Mumbles as he gets annoyed of Nacht and Morgen fighting "Can you two please stop fighting and focus on the battle? Anytime a zombie will appear while your fighting you know. And also help the other life form get in here."
RocketGruntRi's AvatarRocketGruntRi
Maeve hid undetected behind a dumpster that sat ten yards across from the shelter. She had just witnessed the Mew usher the the Riolu and Decidueye into the safe place. It had been four months sense she had seen any survivors, and while a part of her was desperate for social interaction she knew that survivors often times were a bigger threat than the zombies... But then again, if they were dangerous she could always try and overpower them and claim the shelter for herself..! Her ear twitched upon hearing the Serperior launch a rock upon the shelter's sheet-metal paneling before her eyes darted around to try and detect who threw the stone. Maeve spotted Jae hiding in the grass. "...Oh, to heck with it..!" Maeve uttered under her breath before making a wreakless manuever-- She bolted out of her hiding spot, sprinted to the Serperior, and in one arch grabbed him by his midsection and tossed him into an opened window of the shelter. She followed his entrance leaping through that very same window. She quickly scanned the room to ensure there were no obvious threats or zombies "Alright everybody, I want names and answers as soon as we can earn ourselves a couple of secounds away from the Dead." The Sandslash swipped her claws together to sharpen them while peering through the door in an attempt to take inventory of jut how many zombies the group would need to eliminate before they would be safe.
Avatar art done by me. Feel free to DM me if you're looking for a trade or somethin'.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page