PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Clicking registered all fingers.

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Connie Flùr's AvatarConnie Flùr
So I was going through my old messages with some friends and rememberes a number of years ago there used to be a css you could put in your site settings to help with mass clicking fields. Where it would register all your fingers tapping at once so you could fly through clicks. Is that still a thing or is it no longer allowed? Or a thing.
T h e P r i n c e s s S h o p Avatar Art by Lady-Penumbra. For me
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official GIF from Steven Universe!
Not entirely sure when im allowed to bump this up but I would like to know if my question is a thing or not anyhmore
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
I'm not familiar with the exact code you're talking about, but a while ago I wrote something similar for myself. It makes the whole field area clickable, so I can just kind of drum my fingers on the screen to click. There is a rate limiter that will pop up if you go super fast, but I'm not aware of it being a problem? The code is available in my journal, it's the second block in that post.
I dont really need help clicking over and over. Im wondering if the code from years ago is still a thing, that let mobile register ALL fingers on the screen as a click, instead of just one finger. I can prolly post the code but dunno if thats useful
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand, are you asking if a specific code you already have is allowed? If so, you might get a better response in the questions about site rules thread, I think the mods check there more often. Or you could probably PM a mod, if you wanted to include the code without posting it publicly?
Slilexa's AvatarSlilexa

QUOTE originally posted by Connie Flùr

So I was going through my old messages with some friends and rememberes a number of years ago there used to be a css you could put in your site settings to help with mass clicking fields. Where it would register all your fingers tapping at once so you could fly through clicks. Is that still a thing or is it no longer allowed? Or a thing.
I feel like this question should be directed to a moderator. We're not allowed to use auto-clickers or anything of that sort, and that kind of sounds similar. Obviously it isn't an auto-clicker, but it doesn't sound like it's something they would want being used on the site. I could be wrong, but I'd say probably ask a mod
Score: 0
Badge by LycanKai Avatar created by Torchii for my use only.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page