PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Clan applications (apply here) / Rules

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 12345

Yahan's AvatarYahan
This thread is only for if you want to make a new clan. If you want to join the dragon type one, go right ahead and do whatever needs to be done in the thread! You don’t need to let us know here. ^^
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
MeariMary's AvatarMeariMary
I see in the og post that "breeding" and "trading" clans won't really be accepted, but I'm wondering if a clan focused on trading pokemon for the sake of making "perfect" breeding pairs would be considered? And not like a one time pair thing, I'm talking long term a place you can go to find someone to pick up or hatch a pokemon for you to get a 90+ pair. I'm wondering cause I'm aiming to have a TON of breeding pairs and I don't want to make a bunch of one off trades looking for what I need. I'd obviously be willing to help others as well. But if I'd be the only one wanting to do something like this then I understand not needing a clan for it. Just figured it be an easy place for people to go to find someone.
"Apparently 'spite' is not an appropriate answer for 'what motivates you?'" Icon is a commission piece created by Kizo, as an emote for my Twitch Channel and otherwise for use by me.
I want to make a clan but it says I'm not egilable at this time but I am 15 and been playing nearly a month now can someone explain???
I won the Tier 2 battle in The Faerie's Playhouse!
I won the Tier 1 battle in The Faerie's Playhouse!
I beat The Faerie's Playhouse!
nanamou's Avatarnanamou

QUOTE originally posted by Brandonlovespoke

I want to make a clan but it says I'm not egilable at this time but I am 15 and been playing nearly a month now can someone explain???
eee I feel awkward responding to a post from 3 months ago but... Did you provide your birthdate when you signed up or did you opt out? If you opted out then that's probably the reason why; the site doesn't know what age you are and therefore won't let you create one. o3o
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
FatalXEchos's AvatarFatalXEchos
Hello, Is there any Issue with a clan with outside Pokemon Topics?
Avatar by @zubat. ←Made by CottonEevee ←Made by AngelOSShadows Pico's school meets Friday night Funkin!
Knight Purple's AvatarKnight Purple
I would like to start a clan called Fairy Santuary, Where people who love Fairy Types (like me) can talk about things, Like fairy types, or other pokemon. Would that be alright?
Hello! I'm Knight Purple!
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Modest nature
❤️My Baby❤️
am i alowd to make a clan disscussing unsolved mysteries (includes murders)
forever eating spaghetti the special puppers!: hey look at this! --> Shop <-- Wow what a cool shop! hey, refer me on dappervolk please!
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
Ack! Ignore my request, I hadn't realized there was an eeveelution clan already! Sorry!
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
i wish to make a clan centered around grass types, it will involve gathering grass type lovers, gather grass breeding pairs to help others, help each other gather grass mons to hoard, talk about grass types etc etc, grass type deltas are counted. it will greatly benefit anybody on the grass type team during type races if there are good breeding pairs and such
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."
inkycreator41's Avatarinkycreator41
2 questions 1.if we wish to shut down a clan to make a new one 2. Could we make a dual type clan. Like a clan focused around 2 Pokemon types instead of one
Inki • She/her • Mimikyu fan • PM's open YTTumblrShopTH

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page