PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Clan applications (apply here) / Rules

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 12345

Nyna Azura's AvatarNyna Azura
Is it okay to create a clan with the same purpose as another clan if the leader of the other is inactive? Clan in question: Bitter Blizzard. The last update was 8 months ago, the newest posts (3 months ago) are all unanswered membership requests (including mine), and the leader has been offline for about a month (checked via VIPing). Would that be okay, or should I just wait for an inactivity deletion of the original clan and then "restart" it?
389/500
Gray Stones
Wishalloy Psychic
1,655 left

TR Score [4,752]
> My Journal > My Shop (50% off for team ) Credit for art/images I use all across PFQ can be found in this post.
Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf
im 13, can i join a clan but not make one?
Winters Sparkle Shop! Check out my shop for some cheap sparkles<3 ~♡~Winter Wolf~♡~
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame
Just asking out of curiosity, why do you have to be 15+ to make a clan?
Gif by KitKatKutie2
sëlkïr's Avatarsëlkïr

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

Due to the responsibility that goes with owning a clan and the numerous issues that we had with people who were younger failing to manage their clans appropriately (see: breaking rules). Age doesn't strictly determine who is and isn't going to break rules, of course, but it is a good medium to utilise to minimise those issues.
@NeonFlame, that question was answered on the previous page ^-^
Check out my shop! ^-^ I've got Summons, Gems, S/A/M, and I'm taking hunt requests!
Would a clan devoted to collecting Vivillion patterns (including every pattern as normal, shiny, albino, and melanistic) be acceptable?
Iona's AvatarIona
If a clan's thread is closed and has been for several months, would it be alright to make a new one?
Genderfluid - Any Pronouns
Polyamorous Demiromantic Demisexual
USA
Team Instinct
21 / 1000
LightStar's AvatarLightStar
hi how do i join a clan?
See link to my shop Avatar by Levian Wonder
@LightStar Just go the Clan Thread you want to be in. There is usually a form to join, so just use the form if there is one then they'll most likely accept you in! ^^

My Shop

By some items,pokemon,or get some Dexes! Fun for everyone Made by MochaFox
If I order a sprite and I forget to pay,PM me!!! PM ME I NEED FRIENDS
saqlain's Avatarsaqlain
i would like to apply for the dragonia 2.O because dragon type is my favourite type and my fav pokemon is dragon type because it's mega charizard x
saqlain's Avatarsaqlain
i know it's a silly reason

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page