PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

⛰️Team Tectonic Rage [Sept. 2022]⛰️ (Winners Announced!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Pages: 123··· 6789

walpurgistag's Avatarwalpurgistag
Congrats, everyone! My only specials this race were shinies, so I'm looking forward to using my reward Z shards to try for some albinos lol My final score: 0
avatar drawn by me with the quality thoroughly cronched by PFQ
Pokemanatee's AvatarPokemanatee
My final score was 0 :D
By AnkokuFlare My Tumblr Icon made by srsishere
bennibear's Avatarbennibear
my score is 2642! not bad for my second type race i think haha congrats everyone!!
WiltedSoul's AvatarWiltedSoul
Roughly 16hrs til I pull the winners for the raffle! Good job everyone! I finished with 0pts! Hope to see yall next time! Thanks for letting me host!💜
Formerly DecayingBabydoll & 13abydoll
Journal
Trade Shoppe
Credits; Icon by Bufuserk | Shop Pixel by QuirkyRabbit
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove

Heyyy guysss, I just had emergency surgery so gimme a day or two to get to feeling better and I'll announce winners. So sorry for the delay, the last 2 days have been pretty painful and tiring V.V
UtsubyoYona's AvatarUtsubyoYona
Hope you will be alright! Rest a lot. :(
kaleidobear's Avatarkaleidobear
holy moly wasabii!! i hope you recover well and without complications, take as much time as you need bud. the silly pokemon site can wait, your health is more important
Could the following pretty please edit your posts so that your score is shown using [inventory=typereace]!

Points Verif

bennibear;6609721

my score is 2642! not bad for my second type race i think haha congrats everyone!!

meki1;6608564

congrats everyone ps:i got 860 points

About entries; You get 1 point for posting your ending score using the above code + up to 5 extra entries through donations. This is the final tally of entries including donation entries; pinklink x3 LuckyTrefoil x4 Sharkiity x2 BeccaCharm x3 Pokemanatee walpurgistag CorgiBlu SPIKEMUTH-PUNK inkmonkun TheProtegeMage endselegy Shyer x3 kaleidobear bounsweet doodlings
bounsweet's Avatarbounsweet

QUOTE originally posted by WiltedSoul

Could the following pretty please edit your posts so that your score is shown using [inventory=typereace]!

Points Verif

bennibear;6609721

doodlings;6609025

hey everyone! sorry i wasn't active as much.. life is hitting at the worst times my score was 408! aiming to do better next TR!! you were all great, congrats for the specials!

bounsweet;6608612

final score of 2,779 woo! proud of my score on this one :) i'll be on electric next month, see some of you then <3

meki1;6608564

About entries; You get 1 point for posting your ending score using the above code + up to 5 extra entries through donations. This is the final tally of entries including donation entries; pinklink x3 LuckyTrefoil x4 Sharkiity x2 BeccaCharm x3 Pokemanatee walpurgistag CorgiBlu SPIKEMUTH-PUNK inkmonkun TheProtegeMage endselegy Shyer x3 kaleidobear
hi hi, post is fixed! <3
Score: 0
doodlings's Avatardoodlings

QUOTE originally posted by WiltedSoul

Points Verif

bennibear;6609721

doodlings;6609025

hey everyone! sorry i wasn't active as much.. life is hitting at the worst times my score was 408! aiming to do better next TR!! you were all great, congrats for the specials!

meki1;6608564

About entries; You get 1 point for posting your ending score using the above code + up to 5 extra entries through donations. This is the final tally of entries including donation entries; pinklink x3 LuckyTrefoil x4 Sharkiity x2 BeccaCharm x3 Pokemanatee walpurgistag CorgiBlu SPIKEMUTH-PUNK inkmonkun TheProtegeMage endselegy Shyer x3 kaleidobear bounsweet
post fixed!
ajr and object show enthusiast
profile picture by creambevroe named: gingerbrave adopted at the pokémon orphanage

Pages: 123··· 6789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page