PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[Open] Spook's Art Shack | Adopts Open!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 1234567··· 222324

InkSpook's AvatarInkSpook
Bump
Made by MochaFox
| 1926 | Hunt Spots / Joint Shop
bump
bump
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Been waiting to order from you for a while but I didn’t know what to order LOL, your art is amazing by the way!! ∙ Username: LilypadLife ∙ Type (Icon, shaded fullbody, etc): Shaded Fullbody + Extra Character ∙ Payment type: ZC or GP ! Please let me know the total since I’m not sure if my characters are difficult! ∙ Character(s) ref: Jayce and Kyle (please draw them in your own style, not blocky!) ∙ Expression, pose, other notes: They argue with one another over the smallest things (although they’re friends and make up in the end in a sappy way lol)! Could you have them sitting down, their backs to each other (back to back) and trying to ignore the other with annoyed looks? (I’d also love if you could have Jayce cuddling her dolphin plush!) No worries if you don’t want to do this! If this is too much to ask, please give them whatever expression or pose you think fits! Thank you so much! :]
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Been waiting to order from you for a while but I didn’t know what to order LOL, your art is amazing by the way!! ∙ Username: LilypadLife ∙ Type (Icon, shaded fullbody, etc): Shaded Fullbody + Extra Character ∙ Payment type: ZC or GP ! Please let me know the total since I’m not sure if my characters are difficult! ∙ Character(s) ref: Jayce and Kyle (please draw them in your own style, not blocky!) ∙ Expression, pose, other notes: They argue with one another over the smallest things (although they’re friends and make up in the end in a sappy way lol)! Could you have them sitting down, their backs to each other (back to back) and trying to ignore the other with annoyed looks? (I’d also love if you could have Jayce cuddling her dolphin plush!) No worries if you don’t want to do this! If this is too much to ask, please give them whatever expression or pose you think fits! Thank you so much! :]
Thank you so much! I can do that for you. The total would come to 900 or 4,500
Bump
GrayGriffin's AvatarGrayGriffin
Hi! If I wanted to commission something like a comic/imageset with multiple scenes of the same two characters, what would the cost be?
My first shiny!

QUOTE originally posted by GrayGriffin

Hi! If I wanted to commission something like a comic/imageset with multiple scenes of the same two characters, what would the cost be?
Hello, can we talk over PMs/Discord?
GrayGriffin's AvatarGrayGriffin
PMs work for me!
bump

Pages: 1234567··· 222324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page