PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the word form of scribbling

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234567··· 101112

Justsayhi's AvatarJustsayhi
Aaaa! Days have been so busy :( Tomorrow is another busy one, but on the bright side - got an appointment to meet with a dog from the local shelter I fell in love with just from the pictures!! If we end up getting him I’ll update here c:
Game: In Stars And Time!!!
Buying Kusanagi for 20 ZC/equiv! Just send a trade!
We did get the dog! His name is Hugh and I love him c: Might show some pics here but idk yet! On another note - continuing my Vanillite hunt! Yay! I’m gonna have to get back on my mass clicking game, and I might have to start checking eggs to make sure they were bred by me since the TR just ended and I’m sure some people did Vanillite for their TR :D
Wishing I didn’t always have so many at once :p Now that I’m gaining a pretty sizeable collection of Vanillite, it’s tempting to make only the Vanillite fields visible and rename my farm to Ice Cream Parlor or smth haha
Yayyy I’m getting there :D My sister has been helping a TON with this, especially trade evos c: Level up evos should be easier with the EXP share too - no clue why I didn’t buy it sooner, I’ve reached like 42k interactions today just bc it’s so helpful for eggs and leveling LOL EDIT: Scratch the 42k interactions - I’m at over 100k now -u-
First shiny in the chain after 6 albinos, and I had to use a shiny charm for this LOL
Officially reached 1k eggs hatched in this Vanillite chain! I was almost there with my Eevee hunt but this is super exciting :D My first super long chain!!
I have enough for a Memory Stick so after the server reset today I think I’ll pause my hunt and prioritize the dex! I have a bajillion egg dexes I need to catch up on so :D Good plan? Good plan.
Former Arceus Rank Progress Post!!
Well! I wasn’t expecting to be the ONLY submission for the dragon TR thread qwq I guess I’ll be putting my road to Arceus Rank on the back burner for a week or two! Wish me luck c:
The excitement I felt FINALLY getting my first Beast Ball is totally unmatched. 6 (inconsistent) years on the site and I've finally managed to summon a UB! qwq

Pages: 1234567··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page