PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

15+ Forums RP Setup?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

ShotoNemar's AvatarShotoNemar
If I want to start a 15+ rated RP would I post 'PKMN RP Setup' and state it's 15+ (like in the title)? if not where do I post it? I'd prefer to know the people joining are 15+ but there isn't a 15+ RP Setup thread.
┌---------------------┐ Gijinka PKMN RP ♠ ♠ Comic ♠ ♠ Journal ♠ ♠ Art Shop └---------------------┘
[Shoto ♠ ♀ ♠ 26 ♠ INTJ] Been a member since Aug 2011
coding and art by ShotoNemar
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
There is a PKMN related RP and other related RP. Both of these have a 15+ setups. For example: Same thing with the other RP. You scroll down and it can be found in the middle just like the PKMN one.
So you post both the setup and the final rp in PKMN RP [15+]? Your response doesn't exactly answer my question.
aluebax's Avataraluebax
From what I can tell on the 15+ RP Rules thread, the set-up and the actual RP have to be posted within that same forum, so someone underage can't access even the set-up. However, I'm not sure if it's cool to have two separate posts (one for each)..? I know this wasn't much help, but I tried. xD
25 x F x Gemini
Lover of bashful, naïve, & quiet 'mons <3 I collect fairy deltas: PM me if you have any to sell!
thank you Aluebax. I think I understand now. That isn't listed in the 15+ RP Rules thread. It is listed that if you do PM's users have to post in the 15 forums but nothing about setup or full rp. What you said makes the most sense but nothing says where to post things specifically. It feels weird that you have to post both the setup and the full rp in the same board, rather then how all the U rated rps have a seperate board for setup and full rp. Especially because there is nothing that says this is what to do.
aluebax's Avataraluebax
It is very confusing. I don't really understand why it isn't laid out the same way as the normal rated RP's either. I'm so sorry I couldn't be of more help! Hopefully one of the mods sees this soon and can answer properly.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page