PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta Trade In Vs Selling

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

MickTheMoose's AvatarMickTheMoose
I'm starting to amass a small collection of shinies and albinos I dont want and I was wondering how you guys decided whether you would hold on to S/A to sel, or trade them in for delta points. I have no experience with delta points or using them so I am not sure what I would do if I even did trade them in lol
Score: 0
BioShocking's AvatarBioShocking
Well, it depends. Are you intrested in collecting delta pokemon, or are you interested in collecting currency, summon items, treasure, boxes, ect? If you are intrested in collecting Delta pokemon, then you trade them in, but if you want currency, items, or other special pokemon, then you should trade them or sell them to other players. It's ultimately up to you though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Icon by Jellybones!
MickTheMoose's AvatarMickTheMoose
haha that's true, I'm mostly curious what otherplayers find worth it and their thoughts behind why they pick the way they do.
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
For me, I’d rather sell to other players who’d like to keep them for their collections or would just buy it for whatever reason! Delta points may be costly, but it’s more efficient to trade the currency you get from selling those specials to get DP vouchers from other users aswell in the forums, which usually are priced lower than site and would benefit both users! But whatever you prefer, you do! Nobody should force you to do anything if you don’t want to :D
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOP Best little buddies sticking together :) —- Avatar by Justsayhi of my OC Vee! She looks so adorable, thank you! <3

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page