PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What is a Bait?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

I keep seeing art/images labeled as "bait" on trainer profiles and I am just curious to know if they actually do anything? I'm assuming not, but I want to be sure.
(regardless they are always very nice pieces of art to see)
MickTheMoose's AvatarMickTheMoose
I have been wondering the same, I think it might be a site-lingo sort of adoptable? (or at least adoptable is what we called it on most sites about 10 years back, or maybe chibis for some areas)
Score: 0
Gilded's AvatarGilded
It's just art made to "bait" RNG into giving you a shiny, albino, and/or melan! The art doesn't actually do anything, of course, but people just like to use them as good luck charms ^^
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

QUOTE originally posted by Gilded

It's just art made to "bait" RNG into giving you a shiny, albino, and/or melan! The art doesn't actually do anything, of course, but people just like to use them as good luck charms ^^
Ahh okay, that's about what I thought! Thank you!
MickTheMoose's AvatarMickTheMoose

QUOTE originally posted by Gilded

Oh that's actually much cooler than what I thought it was!
Dogmage999's AvatarDogmage999
Do not confuse this with the Freshwater, Daltwater, and Deepwater baits, which are use for fishing.
Sir Desert,my son :) Most recent special

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page