PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Question regarding currency

Forum Index > Core > Help >

ToastyChao's AvatarToastyChao
Hello everyone! As you can tell, I am pretty new to this website! I am very glad to meet you all! I had a question regarding the currency on this website. I wanted to know a way that I could farm for the more common currency on this website, because I am trying to get the PokeRadar to see if I can shiny hunt! Any help is much appreciated! Thanks so much in advance!
Yahan's AvatarYahan
Tbh clicking is your best bet. Although you can also grind scours for boxes- those sell for pretty good in the market too ^^
Formerly known as Yay Avatar made by Cryst; my sig is my own work. Both the Pokemon and the girl have the same name: Lottie Lock. I named her after Lottie in Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First. The quote at the top is also from the novel.
ToastyChao's AvatarToastyChao
@Yahan Ah, completely understandable! Thank you for that! I will continue to do my best and try to sell boxes!
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
You get up to 4 credits per interaction. As Yahan said, boxes are good and you get currency from opening them sometimes or you can sell them. You can also sell other inventory items that you don't need either from your inventory or on the market for credits.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page