PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Albino Chances- edited with follow up

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Yahan's AvatarYahan
This is gonna sound dumb and counterintuitive, but please try to still respond with patience and kindness. I could swear somewhere in my mental archives of memory the I read Niet saying somewhere that you don’t actually need to charge your albino radar to level 7 to get an albino? Like, I know that charging the radar at any level gives you the chance of getting an albino in general. But I could’ve heard someone saying somewhere that level 7 actually isn’t optimal, that 5 and 6 are actually better. Again this sounds so dumb knowing that it explicitly tells ys that level 7 gives us the highest percentage boost. I could just be overthinking it too, since the reason why I’m asking is I’ve seen people hatch albinos recently with level 5 and 6 charged radars and I’ve had no luck with level 7 plus a z crystal. Granted it’s only been 2 days but my new job starts soon so I don’t have forever to get the albino I need. It would also be awesome to stretch out the IP I have since I don’t click a whole ton either. Tbh I feel dumb for asking this as a veteran but I rarely hunt in general. So please be kind and respectful in your responses please :’) Tl;dr is there some merit to my overthinking or am I just getting bad RNG? Edit: what about Z crystals? Do they actually help too? I don’t see many people using those either.
Formerly known as Yay Avatar made by Cryst; my sig is my own work. Both the Pokemon and the girl have the same name: Lottie Lock. I named her after Lottie in Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First. The quote at the top is also from the novel.
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
I don't remember Niet stating something like that (of course I could be wrong about that). However, I do agree that many users have stated that they have better chances at 5 or 6. I also know a lot still has to do with RNG as well though.
Yahan's AvatarYahan
Yeah my brain is weird. It might’ve not been Niet who said it either lol. But I’ll give levels 5 and 6 a try moving forward- thanks!
Niet's AvatarNiet
I have stated that, personally, I don't think Level 7 is worth the cost. It's nice to have if you can afford it for the max chances, but personally I go with Level 6 as a nice balance between reasonable chances and cost.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Yahan's AvatarYahan
Oh nice. Glad my brain is working then lol. Thanks for confirming Niet! Will edit this into the first post too but what about Z crystals? Does anyone know if they actually work as well? I don’t think I see many people using them either.
Niet's AvatarNiet
Z-Crystals are big, but expensive. They last a few days though which is nice.
Yahan's AvatarYahan
Yeah I was pleasantly surprised to find that they lasted more than 24 hours when I came back from hiatus. Thanks again for the response!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page