PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic/Shiny/Albino

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Grunge's AvatarGrunge
I'm having a hard time trying to understand how to get albinos and shinies. Also what a Melanistic Pokemon is and how to obtain one. Do you have to have the radars and things to get started or is there a small chance you would be able to get either one while breeding two of the same Pokemon without the extra stuffs? On that note as well, how many credits do you get from one egg interaction and how many for a Pokemon that's in a field? *Posts merged by Staff
Eggy's AvatarEggy
For shinies, you can in theory just hatch eggs for a chance to get one - but this chance is very small, so it's typically better to use a Pokeradar, Shiny Charm, and Hypermode if you can get those. Sei days and PotD can also help with this. Albinos require an Albino Radar which you can purchase with interaction points and charge with more of the same. Z-crystals and higher albino radar charge levels boost the chances of hatching an albino. Melans are obtained by hatching a Pokemon that is both shiny and albino at the same time. Ubercharms and the chain bonus increase this probability. Hope this helps!
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
Grunge's AvatarGrunge

QUOTE originally posted by Eggy

For shinies, you can in theory just hatch eggs for a chance to get one - but this chance is very small, so it's typically better to use a Pokeradar, Shiny Charm, and Hypermode if you can get those. Sei days and PotD can also help with this. Albinos require an Albino Radar which you can purchase with interaction points and charge with more of the same. Z-crystals and higher albino radar charge levels boost the chances of hatching an albino. Melans are obtained by hatching a Pokemon that is both shiny and albino at the same time. Ubercharms and the chain bonus increase this probability. Hope this helps!

QUOTE originally posted by Eggy

Ahh, thank you! It does.
Yahan's AvatarYahan

QUOTE originally posted by Grunge

I'm having a hard time trying to understand how to get albinos and shinies. Also what a Melanistic Pokemon is and how to obtain one. Do you have to have the radars and things to get started or is there a small chance you would be able to get either one while breeding two of the same Pokemon without the extra stuffs?
On that note as well, how many credits do you get from one egg interaction and how many for a Pokemon that's in a field?
I think the credit amount is random ^^
Formerly known as Yay Avatar made by Cryst; my sig is my own work. Both the Pokemon and the girl have the same name: Lottie Lock. I named her after Lottie in Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First. The quote at the top is also from the novel.
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

I'm having a hard time trying to understand how to get albinos and shinies. Also what a Melanistic Pokemon is and how to obtain one. Do you have to have the radars and things to get started or is there a small chance you would be able to get either one while breeding two of the same Pokemon without the extra stuffs?
On that note as well, how many credits do you get from one egg interaction and how many for a Pokemon that's in a field?
According to the Wiki: "Interacting also allows a user to earn up to 4 Credits per interaction."

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page