Family Experience Bonus! (Help?)
So I just found out today although I've played for awhile that there is a family bonus! Basically if you have a bulbasaur in your party, all the bulbasaur eggs in your party will get an egg experience bonus (please correct/clarify me if I'm wrong here!) So 1 bulba & 5 bulba eggs is a 40% bonus, 2 bulbas & 4 bulba eggs is a 70% bonus, and 3 bulbas & 3 bulba eggs is an 110% bonus. I originally thought that the 110% bonus was the way to go but ACTUALLY the 40% bonus is the best deal. These numbers are completely theoretical but the concept is the same if my math is correct.
Let's say you need 300 clicks/experience to hatch an egg.
- 6 eggs take 300 clicks with the x1 multiplier (100%)
- 5 eggs/1 pokemon takes 214.29 clicks with the x1.4 multiplier (100%+40%) (I am not sure how Pokefarm likes to round, so I just rounded to 2 decimal places)
- 4 eggs/2 pokemon take 176.47 clicks with the x1.7 multiplier (100%+70%)
- 3 eggs/3 pokemon take 142.86 clicks with the x2.1 multiplier (100%+110%)
- And that's the limit of the family boost.
- 6:300 x 10 = 60 eggs : 3000 clicks
- 5:214.29 x 12 = 60 eggs : 2,571.48 clicks
- 4:176.47 x 15 = 60 eggs : 2,647.05 clicks
- 3:142.86 x 20 = 60 eggs : 2857.2 clicks
- 5 eggs/1 poke
- 4 eggs/2 pokes
- 3 eggs/3 pokes
- 6 eggs/0 pokes
Credits on my profile page
Cannot post: Please log in to post