PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

how do i get groudon eggs??

Forum Index > Core > Help >

The-Fool's AvatarThe-Fool
haha dumb question time- obviously this is because of th tournament, and i'm struggling with getting the eggs to hatch. i've scoured the wiki and i'm unable to find details, and breeding isn't working. i know this is probably stupid, but i literally have no idead :'D
Yahan's AvatarYahan
You get all legendary eggs with the required summon items. And you unlock the ability to use them as you fill your dex Wiki page for full details
Formerly known as Yay Avatar made by Cryst; my sig is my own work. Both the Pokemon and the girl have the same name: Lottie Lock. I named her after Lottie in Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First. The quote at the top is also from the novel.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
You can also order them from the supplier once you have the egg dex entry. For this tournament though it's usually best to focus on the days where the Pokemon are actually breedable. It's particularly bad luck that 3 of this week's days are legendaries...
The-Fool's AvatarThe-Fool

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

You can also order them from the supplier once you have the egg dex entry. For this tournament though it's usually best to focus on the days where the Pokemon are actually breedable. It's particularly bad luck that 3 of this week's days are legendaries...
they really said "sucks to be you" ;-;

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page