PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Leaving PFQ Everything 50% Off!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 123··· 789

Nekoda's AvatarNekoda
If you make an offer please send the trade. I only have 5 spots and it is easier for me to keep track. THANK YOU! I have been off the site for several months now because life just got too busy, I came back long enough to gift all that I have away to those who will probably need it more than I do. I don't have any other site I play so everything I am gifting will be 50% off! I MEAN EVERYTHING! First come, first serve, pay in any currency you desire. This includes any of the pokemon in my fields...including my Melan Ninetales, Malichai. The only thing I ask is if you are interested in taking Malichai you must also take Holly (She can come for free) just because in my head cannon, they are inseperable. I will be putting items I believe will interest the majority, but if there is something else you may be curious about please feel free to PM me :D

Account Upgrades

Shelter Pass
Shelter Pass X
Shelter Pass ★
Shelter Flutes
White Flute
0(On Hold)
Black Flute
Vouchers
28d Hypermode Voucher
Mega Stone Voucher 5
Radars
PokéRadar
Albino Radar
Shelter Items
Egg Pass
DayCare Pass x60
SpyGlass
Matchup Checker
Destiny Knot
0(On Hold)
Seals
Legendary Seal
Bows
Trade Centre Expansion
Scour Boost
Scour Slot
Charms
Dead Shiny Charm
Shiny Charm
Exp. Share
Exp. Share

Z-Crystals

Z-Crystals
Electric 0 None
Ice 0 0
Dark None 0
Fairy None 0
Check out my Shop!
Emirhienne's AvatarEmirhienne
Would I be able to adopt Malichai from you?? He's beautiful <3 Edit: Could I also buy your legendary seals and day care pass packs from you?? <3
Buying these, PMs/Labeled Trades Welcome!
Magma Stone
@20 ZC
Firium Z
@200 ZC
Steelium Z
@ 200 ZC
Rockium Z
@150 ZC
Can I grab the Star shelter pass for 2.5M cr?
Nekoda's AvatarNekoda

QUOTE originally posted by Emirhienne

Would I be able to adopt Malichai from you?? He's beautiful <3
Yes :) Although I am leaving the site I won't just give him for free...What is your offer?

QUOTE originally posted by Nekoda

Yes :) Although I am leaving the site I won't just give him for free...What is your offer?
Yes, of course, I just wanted to make sure first! I'm also interested in your day care passes and legendary seals, would you do 1600ZC for those items and Malichai?
Addonia's AvatarAddonia
Can I buy your shiny charms (live and dead) and also your 28 day hm voucher for 2200 zc?
Visit my shop for shiny hunts, cheap box hunts, breeding pairs, and other services my shop Check it out! Current Type race points: 0
How much would the mega stone voucher be?
- Sunflower Type Race Points - 0
Nekoda's AvatarNekoda

Yes, of course, I just wanted to make sure first! I'm also interested in your day care passes and legendary seals, would you do 1600ZC for those items and Malichai?
Yes, that is acceptable! I will send them over now. Please...PLEASE take care of both Malichai and Holly...they are still my babies <3

Yes, that is acceptable! I will send them over now. Please...PLEASE take care of both Malichai and Holly...they are still my babies <3
I will they'll have a good home here!!! <3
Nekoda's AvatarNekoda

QUOTE originally posted by Addonia

Can I buy your shiny charms (live and dead) and also your 28 day hm voucher for 2200 zc?
Yes, sending them all now <3

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page