PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Guide to Intensive Mass Clicking

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 78910

Orchid's AvatarOrchid
Thank you for posting this! It was quite helpful. I have just tested out the num row/num pad click combo and it was good! And fast. And not awful clicky mouse sounds so my mouse will live longer and my hand will thank me after a day of work.
1,085 Type Race Hunt: 4 / 222 / 0 Journal Avatar by Janssi for my use only
TSCO's AvatarTSCO
I don't have a working mouse atm, but my computer is a touch screen. So in the css coding on my skin I have the 'mons stacked and their box things set to 100px (so I can click a large area and still have it count). Now I tap my screen with three of the fingers on my right hand and hit the next button when needed, and hit the number button with my left hand.
Team Hydro Vortex!
0/2,000 goal
re-written's Avatarre-written
how do i make the code work? do i put it into inspect element??? if so how????
pfp is made by me
tocixx's Avatartocixx

QUOTE originally posted by mmmbacon

how do i make the code work? do i put it into inspect element??? if so how????
you have to make a new skin, and under "Extra CSS" paste the copied code into it
it/he av by matamoja
magioffire's Avatarmagioffire
thanks for the advice! also having a touch screen computer helps a ton at mess clicking, it only takes a little tiny touch on my screen to click and i can clear out fields pretty quickly that way. always remember to give your wrists and fingers a break in between clicking sessions! here are some good wrist stretches: https://www.healthline.com/health/chronic-pain/wrist-and-hand-stretches
art cred: https://hero---of---hyrule.tumblr.com clickables
EonDuoLatias's AvatarEonDuoLatias
As a violin player, I use two fingers to mass click. Also helps with trills.
HermitQuartz's AvatarHermitQuartz
have any tips for mobile users? i want to start to get into mass clicking but i am unure of how to start the process thanks for the help in advanced -Hermit
Idk what to write here but lets have some fun!!

QUOTE originally posted by HermitQuartz

have any tips for mobile users? i want to start to get into mass clicking but i am unure of how to start the process thanks for the help in advanced -Hermit
I'm a mobile user who occasionally mass clicks. QoL will save your fingers a lot of trouble. Position your phone in a comfortable way; I usually position it in a way where I can use either my thumb for tapping or the edge of my middle finger (using my thumb to push it to tap). Another good way is to put your phone down on a flat surface, to give your wrists a break from holding your phone (this is nicer for when you're tapping fields that aren't sorted). I try to mass click people who have S/S fields so I only have to tap one part of my screen. I keep a list of users on the notes app on my phone. I hope this helps!
*pfp made by me & spinda is from official art*
Ren ❂ ×1,945 ❂ She/Her
Lycramosa's AvatarLycramosa

QUOTE originally posted by HermitQuartz

QoL definately helps. There is a feature that stacks the Pokemon in fields in a specific spot of your choosing (top left, center, etc) and can expand the hitbox so you just have to tap near them.
Avatar by TheNornOnTheGo on DeviantArt!
Rattlecat's AvatarRattlecat
My favorite method of clicking, be it mobile or on PC, is using a tablet pen (or phone stylus). Very little stress on the wrist/hand, but a very large increase on clicks. On many sites (this one included), the clicking can happen so quickly that it doesn't register it in time. Right now I have to pause every few parties for the site to catch up that I clicked anything at all, so it's definitely important to give a brief pause when doing parties and fields (parties especially as it may not register if you go too fast then hop to the next user x.x)

Pages: 123··· 78910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page