PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Guide to Intensive Mass Clicking

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 678910

Rokon's AvatarRokon
It says in the guide how to install the code.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
pootini's Avatarpootini
I didn't see it? Maybe I'm just blind?
uwu
Rokon's AvatarRokon

QUOTE originally posted by Rokon

#field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon { left: 45% !important; top: 45% !important; margin-left: 0px !important; margin-top: 0px !important; } #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon {transition: none;} #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon>img {transition: none;} #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon.cormyr>img {animation: none;} #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon.goaway>img {animation: none;}
Updated code for everybody, and "Nice try" to Niet. (Be sure to clear your cache)
somnomania's Avatarsomnomania
I'd just like to add my own method of mass clicking, which I only discovered recently. I use the hotkeys instead of my mouse, as well as a userscript that moves all Pokemon in fields into the center, so I don't have to ever touch the mouse once the cursor is positioned. But my real secret is this: the 1-5 keys for berries also apply to the numpad, if your keyboard has one. If you mash both of the 1 keys, for example, you zip through the fields twice as fast, and the left hand only has to dip down to the D between fields. I hit the daily interaction chain of 1k in about two minutes this way, and I can easily do 10k in under half an hour. The most I've done this way was about 30k, I think, and I only stopped because I was bored and my wrists were tired. But hopefully this helps some people out!
Kate1998's AvatarKate1998
I realized that Karakara only has 358 pokemon left.
  • Articuno UFT
  • Featured Story
  • Adoption Gachapon
  • Journal
  • Shop
All non-shiny Articuno are UFT I hatch!

Price:100k cr/100gp/30zc Each

Okay,I'm going on vacation.Protect the town,alright? Okay then master.
5 mins later
BACON PARTYYY!!! Featured Story
Journal
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Will remove, thank you.
Kate1998's AvatarKate1998
No problem!
Mallorie's AvatarMallorie
This guide is helpful, and I'd hate to have it disappear into the void. BUMP

Shop

My current goal is to either open up my own shop, join a pre-existing shop, or create a shop with a partner. Think you might be able to help? Send me a PM.

First Albino

Lv. 88 — 11,263 / 11,889
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
WaterFairy
Happiness 58%
Hasty nature

Featured

Lv. 35 — 1,208 / 3,781
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature

Credit

Stardust Palace on Deviantart: Smol Dragonair, marked as F2U pixel art. :)
Aphelios1595's AvatarAphelios1595

QUOTE originally posted by somnomania

I'd just like to add my own method of mass clicking, which I only discovered recently. I use the hotkeys instead of my mouse, as well as a userscript that moves all Pokemon in fields into the center, so I don't have to ever touch the mouse once the cursor is positioned. But my real secret is this: the 1-5 keys for berries also apply to the numpad, if your keyboard has one. If you mash both of the 1 keys, for example, you zip through the fields twice as fast, and the left hand only has to dip down to the D between fields. I hit the daily interaction chain of 1k in about two minutes this way, and I can easily do 10k in under half an hour. The most I've done this way was about 30k, I think, and I only stopped because I was bored and my wrists were tired. But hopefully this helps some people out!
what user script do you use to move all the pokemon? I am currently mass clicking by having all buttons keys to my mouse, so i can move my mouse as needed but still only need 1 hand to mass click/select berries/move pages
Shiny Charm Box/Charm Rental & Dead to Live Charm Swap & / ★/X Pass Rentals at my shop!
selocon's Avatarselocon
There's a CSS on the Big Guide to CSS by Corviknight that does the same thing. Also, you don't even have to move the left hand at all. Either use the thumb on that hand (fingers rest on the number bar, thumb is below them) or on the other hand if you have a numpad and arrow keys, your thumb should be in prime position for it.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 2659

Pages: 123··· 678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page