PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hidden ★ A Pokémon RP (PRIVATE)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 8910

InfernapeFan's AvatarInfernapeFan
"I'm just nervous that the Ultra beast that was seen, could it be the one from my nightmare?" Cinder said nervously to Blossom.
VanillaDemon's AvatarVanillaDemon
"What makes you think that?" Shimmer asks
"I think it might be because the one I seen was floating also." Cinder explained to Shimmer, still feeling unsure about it, "Or I could be overthinking about it..."
Shimmer shook her head, "Either way..." she stopped. "Cinder... why don't you go take a nap? You seem tired."
"I think I will. I do still feel tired. I'll be back in a few hours." Cinder said to them all and she walks down to where the bedrooms are.
Blossom sees her, "Going to sleep again? I suppose that's for the best. Did you know... Nevermind. Sleep well."
"Thank you." Cinder said to Blossom as she walked into the bedroom she slept in earlier. Cinder lets out a tired sigh and she lays down on the bed, closing her eyes and starts to sleep.
As soon as Cinder shuts her eyes, an image of the Nihilego appears. At first, a low humming sounds comes from it, but after a couple moments, it speaks. "Cinder..." The voice was that of a little girl's. "Cinder... Where are you?"
Cinder is startled seeing the Nihilego in her nightmare again. "It's you again." Cinder said nervously but she gets annoyed at the Nihilego, "Who are you? What do you want with me?!"

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page