PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hidden ★ A Pokémon RP (PRIVATE)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 111213

VanillaDemon's AvatarVanillaDemon

Hidden

A Pokémon Role-Play

Plot

For many years, Ultrabeasts and Pokémon leaved peacefully side-by-side. However, when the Ultra Wormhole died and collapsed, Ultrabeasts were permanently forced to inhabit Earth. They went to war with all of the other Pokémon, and eventually the Pokémon died out, leaving the Ultrabeasts to rule. Or at least that's what the Ultrabeasts thought happened. Unknown to them, there is one last refuge that holds Pokémon and keeps them hidden from the world. This place is calles Camp Wonder. One day, an Infernape, named Cinder gets stranded there with no memories.

Key Locations

• Camp Wonder HQ
  • The Garden
  • The Lake
  • More to be added...

Characters

Cinder, F, Infernape, @InfernapeFan - She was stranded near Camp Wonder with no memories Blueberry, F, Ninetails, @Dreamii - Hardy Nature, Co-leader of Camp Wonder Shimmer, F, Ninetails, @Dreamii - Naïve Nature, Co-leader of Camp Wonder
Shimmer, who was out collecting food from the garden, heard a loud crashing noise coming from the forest beyond. She froze in fear, thinking that an Ultrabeast was coming. After a couple of moments though, she decided that she must investigate. Slowly, she walked towards the spot that the sound had come from. In the middle of a clearing, lying on the ground, was an Infernape. She tilted her head a bit, in confusion. What's an Infernape doing here?
InfernapeFan's AvatarInfernapeFan
Cinder groans out in pain and she starts to slowly open her eyes.
Shimmer nudges her cautiously. "Who are you?" She asks.
"My name's Cinder.." Cinder said still feeling the pain and she sits up, looking at Shimmer, "Who are you?"
"My name is Shimmer. I come from Camp Wonder. Where are you from? How did you get here?" Shimmer was quite excited. Maybe more Pokémon had survived during the Ultrabeast War than she had originally believed.
"Um..." Cinder said to Shimmer and tries to remember how she got here but can't, "I... I can't remember."
"You don't remember how you got here? Do you remember anything? I mean, you know about the Ultrabeasts, right?"
"Yeah, I do know about the Ultrabeasts but that's it." Cinder said with a sigh, "That's all I seem to remember."
Shimmer started walking, beckoning with her tails for Cinder to follow. "The Ultrabeasts and your name. That's it? Well, until you can remember more, I suppose you can come stay at Camp Wonder. It's a little cave run by my sister and I. There's a total of twenty Pokémon living there, sheltered from the Ultrabeasts. We thought that these twenty were the last ones alive. But.... you're here. And you must've come from somewhere. Somewhere that the Ultrabeasts haven't touched."

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page