PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Advice on progressing - Brand New to PokeFarm

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Alizact's AvatarAlizact
Hello, I am brand new to PokeFarm. I'm Alizact. You can call me Ali. So far I am enjoying this since I've joined. I've been slowly figuring out how everything operates. However, for some of you that have been on here for a long time. Do you have advice for a newbie. Do you create your own personal challenges? Are there specific things you can do to improve certain things. That you didn't know about as a newbie? Or any add-ons/browser extensions. I appreciate any feedback or advice. For those of you that do respond, it is very nice to meet you! - Ali :>
Avatar Icon: Made by me! Hello, I'm Ali. I'm -4 hours behind the server time!
VanillaDemon's AvatarVanillaDemon
Well, if you buy the PokeRadar or Albino Radar, you can hunt for specials!
Alizact's AvatarAlizact
Is there anyway to earn interaction points quickly?

QUOTE originally posted by dreamii

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
You get interaction points by interacting with other players’ parties or fields! It might take some time to rack up enough points for the Albino Radar, but interacting also gives credits! You can use these Credits to buy the Radars directly from the Market or from other players! Good luck c:
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOP Best little buddies sticking together :) —- Avatar by Justsayhi of my OC Vee! She looks so adorable, thank you! <3

QUOTE originally posted by Alizact

If you go into settings you should enable the QoL userscript! It's very helpful in regards to clicking faster and adding quality of life updates to the game! If you want to know how to get interaction points faster here are some guides! Massclicking parties (or; how to hatch eggs fast) I recommend getting the EXP Share as fast as you can as it really speeds up hatching eggs! Wiki Page for Interactions Make note of the section just called Interaction Points, it will tell you what types of interactions are worth how many Interaction Points!
*pfp made by me & spinda is from official art*
Ren ❂ ×852 ❂ She/Her
Alizact's AvatarAlizact
Oh my goodness! Thank you so much to both of you! Those links will help me significantly!

QUOTE originally posted by justanobody2275

QUOTE originally posted by Alizact

If you go into settings you should enable the QoL userscript! It's very helpful in regards to clicking faster and adding quality of life updates to the game! If you want to know how to get interaction points faster here are some guides! Massclicking parties (or; how to hatch eggs fast) I recommend getting the EXP Share as fast as you can as it really speeds up hatching eggs! Wiki Page for Interactions Make note of the section just called Interaction Points, it will tell you what types of interactions are worth how many Interaction Points!

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

You get interaction points by interacting with other players’ parties or fields! It might take some time to rack up enough points for the Albino Radar, but interacting also gives credits! You can use these Credits to buy the Radars directly from the Market or from other players! Good luck c:

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tab
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Skipp's AvatarSkipp
Welcome to PokeFarm, make sure you're logging in daily at least, and trying to do all the dailies because they give excellent rewards over time, especially when bundled with the Party Quests! Check around the Farm and get working on your Berry Farms, Getting a Holon Capacitor, Dojo Punching Bag if you want, etc!
Avatar is by me; Pokemon versions of two of my OCs.
- Use the berry farm, do the dailies. - Extra scour slots are 100% worth it but wait for Persephone day. - Check the trade forums often, you might find a way to get currency. - You're not going to need a pokeradar until you're ready for a hunt. - Daycare passes are worth it, but again, wait for Persephone day. - Megas are expensive, but get as many as you can once you unlock them, you can make a lot by dexing them to people. - Use the forums. - Enter every contest and tournament. - Use the wiki (you can find it by clicking the Help button next to the Clickback button.) - Use the QOL Userscript. Also, here are some guides that I found useful: How to Make Money of Pokefarm A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes A Tournament Guide Complete Guide to Contests How to Breed Variants Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs Pokeblocks and Profit
- Sunflower Type Race Points - 0

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page