PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Poké Academia | OFFICIAL

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 131415

Ashlyn24's AvatarAshlyn24
"No this is HP I think you have the wrong class." Crystal said calmly. She didn't care what this Pokemon thought of her.
Pokemon fan creator of Ashlyn the genderbent version of Ash and many other characters
PearlSky's AvatarPearlSky
Sky padded off with a sniff, and flung open the door on which was labeled, "Attack".
Avatar made for me by Dreamii of my OC. Made by angelatos! Sky; She/her; Pichu and Dratini hoarder ^^My little cutie!
Crystal sighed she will have a rough year won't she. Not everyone liked fairy types especially Sylveon's.
Venonat's AvatarVenonat
Faust would wake up, blink a few times. She seems to have healed now. She would get up from the bed, and hop onto the ground.
sythr no context
As the teacher was nowhere to be found she took out her book she was reading and waited.
PearlSky's AvatarPearlSky
Sky, noticing that the teacher was nowhere in Attack either, found a seat and pulled out a book labeled, "Evolution Stones and Where to Find Them".
Crystal then took out her textbook titled HP and how to increase your own while decreasing your opponents. She began to read

Pages: 123··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page