PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Why is my Surskit Steel and where do I put her?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

ToothedMammal's AvatarToothedMammal
I got her in a wonder trade, idk why shes Steel and I have no clue where to put her to get her to get her happiness up.
Venonat Sprite from Pokemon Crystal, edit by me.
She is a delta pokemon! Delta pokemon are pretty special but they're at the bottom of Shiny, ALbino and Melan but they're cool varients to have. They will like the field their orignal pokemon type is or even the steel type, so that Surskit can go in Steel or Bug(I believe that's it's typing) To get Delta pokemon you can go to the Holan Research Tower but you do have to buy something I'm pretty sure, to get DP(Delta Points) You can do trade-ins of Shiny, Albino, Melan or Delta pokemon now or people who aren't signed in(guests) who click your profile gives you one delta point but you can only gain 10 a day. If you have any questions about it just let me know!
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~. What I'm collecting
Rusted Sword
Rusted Shield
Nothing's here
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Me on Picrew My shop Banner- Kingtotodile
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
A little correction and specification for guest users: each guest can only give one guest interaction to a user per day, but those are actually worth 5 delta points(it used to be one but it was changed at some point)
Sparring Suggestion Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk or vent! My door is always open(unless I’m asleep) and I have experience with mental health issues(I’m not a therapist though, just a person for you to talk to). Apoc. Growlithe picture is from the 2020 Advent Calender

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page