PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How do I match accessories to theme in Contest Hall?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Larkish's AvatarLarkish
I understand Appeal and Popularity, but the mechanics of Theme are confusing to me. Wiki and contest instructions say that you should use accessories that match the theme. But how? Which accessories 'match' to 'the created' or 'the shapely'? Is there a list somewhere that says which accessories match the theme? I don't get how it's calculated.
EdgyMcEdge's AvatarEdgyMcEdge
I use the list on Bulbapedia and always score high, though I'm not really sure where the site-made accessories (the Halloween stuff) fall since they aren't on there. As far as I know there isn't a list like this on the pokefarm wiki. https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Accessory
Avatar from 2020 Advent Calendar
Larkish's AvatarLarkish
Thank you, Edgy! <3 Exactly what I've been looking for. Yeah, I've not been able to find anything like that on the pokefarm wiki.
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
Here's a post from the PFQ Guide to Contests forum thread. https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/4301820 It has all the info you need to know about which accessory items work towards which contest theme. The rest of that thread has other Contest info and is very helpful overall.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
If you think you can beat Team Psychic, you must be craZy with a capital zed!
Score: 0
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 97 — 3,206 / 28,519
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +719,279
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Larkish's AvatarLarkish
Thank you, Goatlady! <3 That is an overall helpful guide. I'd looked about in the guide section before, but somehow missed it. Glad I know about it now!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page