PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PMD: Secrets of the distortion rp thread!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123

Hearth-fire's AvatarHearth-fire
setup thread! rp open! missions are small plot fillers people can participate in to earn currency, everybody starts with 400 pokegold. you need to keep track of your spending. battles between characters in rps are done in pokefarms sparring match. you just need to match the species, not the nature tho it is preferred for accuracy reasons.npc vs oc battles will be fought in normal rp style tho. this system is heavily adapted from the cotton city rp

currently available missions

n/a

missions currently ongoing

aqua rescue! a ring has opened up under sirens lake, meg needs you to close it down! rewards are 50 pokegold for this mission. maybe you'll pick up some valuables along the way ;) participants: 1. jade
reality is an illusion and time is a lie, buy goooooooooooold!!!! (and feed my sunflower, their the only real thing in this world ;)) also please click this link to help me hatch some eggs in dragon cave: https://dragcave.net/user/Hearth-fire
Lv. 38 — 1,006 / 4,447
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature
fernstar133's Avatarfernstar133
excuse me but can i join the roleplay?
Well you can join the rp, but it doesn't officially start until we have 2 characters at least, not counting mine, what use would a role play be without role players?
anouncement bump: rp is now open! you guys can start
The sound of clanging scales could be heard afar, it was Jade. She walked into Alpha town, enjoying the not very violent and rather weird weather for once. She then just sat down on a bench nearby
  • About me
  • Hunts(?)
  • Friends
  • Misc
Luna/Sol, She/Her and He/Him pronouns please!! And happy pride month :D
current:
Wish that Albino Jirachi comes home like Ayaka did for me
upcoming: more to come
Pfp credits go to Skitty
Background - Coding by Altered
Pheimos soared from the stone spire floating above the town, shrinking to Jades size as he approached, settling on the bench beside her. "Good evening Jade, how are you enjoying the Distortion?" Pheimos shifted uncomfortably In his seat. "I'm so sorry about dragging you here, I got a bit lonely, being stuck In the distortion and all..." Pheimos's voice trailed off into silence, leaving only Megs melodious voice echoing through the town as she practiced her singing.
"Well its okay i guess... Being lonely kinda sucks and i didn't have much to do back there anyways as i was always hunted by poachers for my rare appearance and my scales" She smiled abit, facing pheimos
Pheimos relaxed, leaning back into the bench. "Humans have been growing increasingly.....disgusting. I'm glad I could do something for you." Pheimos stared at jade with lazer sharp focus. "However, I need to ask you for a favour."
"Oh? What Favour?" Jade's expression turned to curiousness
Pheimos sat back up. "You see, In the distortion there have been certain issues popping up called Doom Dungeons. Besides that, there have been bubbles of infinite space, tears In time and rings opening up everywhere disrupting my renovation. I called you here so you could help me get rid of them. You don't have to worry aout having to clear a doom dungeon though, Its too dangerous for you. What I'm asking you Is to fix one of these "rings". You see, my friend Meg lives at Sirens lake, but a ring opened up today sucking up the water, I can't reliably take care of Itb but thats where you come In. To get rid of the ring you have to cover It fully. Can you help me?"

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page