PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New Friends, old enemies, strange Prophecy

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

ShadeWingsArt's AvatarShadeWingsArt
A small warning: Indygo is a mean dragon and general, and that sometimes causes her temper to flair and make her shout unnecessary things to her friends. If your uncomfortable reading that, please click away [Wow terrible title I know right 🤣] I plan on adding a Chapter/ story on a Daily Basis, as I am free most days Mons/ OC's/Characters I'll be using 1. Indygo 2. Aqua 3. Indian Azlea 4. Cosmos (Shiny Solgavern) 5. SparkleCharm (Shiny Charmander) 6. CreamBat (Albino Noivern) 7. SeaFoamBat (Shiny Noibat) 8&9. The two Charziards I'm breeding for my Charmander hunt. 10. Flare (Starter Mon, Ninetales) 11. Vulpix (a Fren of Flares) 12. FrozenPixil (Alolan Ninetales) 13. More to/ could be added. In this Pokemon FanFiction, we have my Sona, Indygo, meeting some PFQ Pokemon. She recieved a Prophecy, and it goes somewhat like this 'Beware the wild dragon as she falls from the sky, A refuge for seven dragonets marked for destiny, When the flames of loss and fury are fanned, A Queen shall be killed and blood will be spilled, the dragon tribes will have to choose, And the ground quakes' Together, she and some new friends try to rise up to stop the Prophecy. . . Before its too late. . .

Credits & Such

Indygo belongs to me, she is a Sea/Rain Hybrid, and SeaWings and RainWings belong to the Wings of Fire Saga, and the WoF series belongs to Tui T. Sutherland. I got the Prophecy from This Site Also, the PFQ Mons in this Story belong to PFQ

Credits

Glitch_Kitten made myShop Banner! I made my Avatar, Journal Art and FanFiction Art (Coming soon) NO STEAL!!!!!

Art

Prologue: The First Meet
Cosmos, the red Solgavern, was resting beside a river in the Peaceful meadow of his home. Nothing bad could get him here, ans nothing could happen to ruin that. . . Right? He was starting to doze off when a SHRIEK tore the air. He pricked his ears up, alert. He had heard the shriek and then, a rustling noise in the tree above him. He flew up and examined the creature. The creature was a strange purple, maybe a bleached purple. It had a navy blue underside, and some hints of primrose and hot pink. She slowly reached his hand out, and when he did, the creatures eyes suddenly opened, and it bared its teeth. 'GET ME OUT OF THIS TREE NOW!' it screamed. Cosmos just stared at it in horror. 'I SAID LET ME GO!!! it yelled again, but not in fury or anger, but in self pity. Cosmos reluctantly freed the creature, but before it could flee, he Began to question it 'Who are you; where are you from; WHAT are you; how did you get here?' The creature, dazed, just stared at him like he was insane. I am Indygo, Indi for short, I am from Pyrriah, I am a SeaWing/RainWing hybrid, and I have no idea how I got here. . .' It, no, SHE trailed off, obviously embarrassed by the fact he was questioning her. 'OK lemme questioning YOU now! What are you, who are you, is this your home, if not how did you get here? She barked the questions, a smug joy creeping along her face. Cosmos answered them without the rising fear seeping into his voice. Then, all of a sudden, Indygo began to bare her teeth and snarl, growling to herself. Cosmos couldn't hear all of it, but he heard 'Oh great moons ABOVE, I forgot it again! Now, I look like some one-armed freak! And with my blind eye, I'll look even more terrifying!' Cosmos looked at her arm in horror, and realized she was missing an arm. Without warning Indygo took off, storming away, and Cosmos, who could've done something, did nothing about it.
Prologue-Part 2: The First meet
Before he could move, another yelp tore his gaze away from the distant figure of Indygo. He stared at the bushes, and a Pink and slightly green dragon stood up, and under her, was an Aqua dragon. They both looked around before seeing Cosmos. Their first reactio was to question him, the Pink dragon flaring her, what, FOUR wings? The aqua dragon just looked really bored, and then, when Cosmos asked if they knew Indygo, they both began to worry. "Cosmos, I would really like to stay, but I neeed to talk to Indygo, as she is part of the, and I quote 'Stupid Prophecy!'. She hates prophecies, as one of them made her lose her Arm! Also call me Aqua, I'm Indi's sister! Nice to meet you but I gotta find Indygo. You can talk to her!" The Aqua dragon, no, Aqua, yelped, surrying around trying to find Indygo. `I'm Indian Azlea and I gotta Find Indygo to.` She snapped in a cold voice. Cosmos glared at her, but she didn't seem to notice. 'I saw Indygo go that way!' Cosmos blurted without thinking, and he pointed to the path the angered creature (Was she a Dragon?) had stormed along a few hours before. Aqua and Azlea both tore down the path, and without thinking again, Cosmos ran after them
(Smol edit: Each chapter will have two parts, meaning one chapter a day, but in two, maybe three parts C:)
Chapter 1-Part 1: A Harsh Greeting
Aqua, Azalea, and Cosmos eventually coiught up to Indygo, who was starting a fight with the Albino and Shiny Noivern, CreamBat and SeaFoamBat. They were all arguing, Indygo snarling, baring her fangs, while CreamBat growled and swiped at her. SeaFoamBat was trying to stop them, but it did nothing to cease the fury between them. Aqua yelled "Indygo! What do you think your doing; Harrassing innocent Creature?! Stop it right now!" To everyone's amazment, Indygo apologized to SeaFoamBat and CreamBat before tearing away from the group. Azalea seemed kinda confused, mainly because she had passed out during the fight and didnt understand why Aqua was waking her up and yelling at her to hurry up, to follow Indygo. `Didn't we just find her?` Azalea grumbled, burring her head in her wings and falling asleep again. When Aqua stepped on her tail to try and wake her up, Azalea snarled furiously, `Isn't Indygo Your sister? Why do I have to go find her with you?` Aqua was to stunned to speak, or do anything. After a second or two, she fled, tears forming in her eyes as she chased her sister, wondering why she had ever become friends with Azalea.
(Guys I am SO sorry for not posting yesterday; it was Mothers Day)
Chapter 1-Part 2: A Harsh Greeting
Indygo was sitting at the edge of a brook, washing her talons, muttering angrily. Azalea had snuck to follow Aqua, hiding behind bushes and trees, wanting to apologize; Azalea didn't let anyone know, but she suffered from stress, anger and maybe depression, meaning she said somethings against her will, just like with Aqua. A small flashback to that fight made her shudder. She saw Aqua coming down the path, and Azalea hid behind the bush, slowly creeping along with Aqua. Aqua sighed, before looking at Indygo, who has slowly approaching them, teeth bared. 'Aqua. . .' The creature snarled. 'I heard, no SAW that fight you and Azalea had. . .' "Yes. How did you know? I thought you left before the fight?" 'Yessss, but I sssslowllyyyy crept back, remembering I forgot my Daggar. That'sss when I sssaw that fight!' Cosmos came panting over to them, hearing Indygo hissing unnaturally. Aqua and Cosmos locked eyes, and they knew what the other was thinking That's not Indygo. . . Something's wrong. . . Suddenly Indygo hissed, flicking her tongue to the bush Azalea ws hiding in. She glared at both of them, before slwoly moving to where Azalea was hiding. Azalea hissed, coming out from behind the bush, but before she could run, Indygo grabber her arm and slowly turned Indian Azalea around to face her. ' I heard that Fight you and Aqua had. . . Why did you not want to come findddddd meee?' Indi hissed, an upset look crossing her face. `I-I'm-I-` She sputtered, before Indygo slowly put a talon to her mouth. 'Hush! I hear someone. . .'
Chapter 2-Part 1: New friends
Two small Pink, Purple whitish Charmanders rolled down the hill, fighting. A yellowly one slowly peaked it's head out from behind a tree, yelping and resuming to hide as the two Albino's tumbled down past him. Indi's eyes narrowed with curiosity. 'Hmmmmm. I haven't seen creatured like This in a Long time! What breed are they? She jabbed a talon at the two Albino Charmanders. They looked at the talon pointed at them, resumed fighting, froze and slowly turned their heads back to her talon. Their eyes widend and they slowly walked over to Indygo, and sat on top of her; the Yellowish one slowly crawled up onto Indygo, and all three of them slowly fell asleep. 'Oh. . . Wow! I haven't seen anyone tame those three. Ever!' Cosmos yelped. 'Then again, the White ones, Albino's, are fairly young. The other, Shiny, has been around for a while!' 'OH! MY! MOONS! I have an Albino friend, well actually, her mother is, meaning she's half Albino. Guess who it is.' Her navy eyes glittered with excitment. Cosmos scanned the area until he saw Azalea blushing. 'Indian Azalea?' He asked. Yep! Her mother is a white Leaf/ SilkWing hybrid, meaning some Albinoistic traits carried down onto her! Then all the of the Dragonesses eyes glazed over and they began to whisper; it sounded like a Prophecy, something like this: 'Beware the wild dragon as she falls from the sky, A refuge for seven dragonets marked for destiny, When the flames of loss and fury are fanned, A Queen shall be killed and blood will be spilled, the dragon tribes will have to choose, And the ground quakes' The dragonesses eyes slowly grew color back, and Cosmos shivered. What did that mean?
Chapter 2-Part 2: New Friends
Indi yelped as something ran past her; a blur of fur. The creature halted, bowed and began to bark and shake it's tail. 'Fionaaaaa! I told you to stay home! Indi brought out a Harness and a Leash. 'Well, I guess I gotta leash ya. . .' The dog's blue eye widened, her brown one to dark to tell; she took off, but Indi caught up to her, and leashd her. Fiona began to howl and whine and howl some more. 'This is why you don't disapper to random places at two in the morning.' Indi chucked to Aqua, her back teeth clenched in a cruel sneer. Fiona flopped on the ground, and Indi had to go pick her up and carry her. 'Wait. . . Where are we going? Cosmos just started walking and we've been following him. . .' Cosmos stopped in front of a small shrub, smiled and slowly pushed the Shrub away, revealing a Dark tunnel. Fiona saw it and whimpered, causing Indygo to make some Scales glow. 'C'mon! If you follow me, you'll be safe, happy and won't worry about any creatures that could roam the night!' Indygo sighed but followed down the dark, winding tunnel. Aqua, Azalea, SeaFoamBat and CreamBat all followed Cosmos, who sat, waiting. When everyone was inside, he moved the Shrub back to hide the tunnel. AFter 5 minutes, a soft light came into sight. When they got there, Indygo gasped in shock at what she saw.
Chapter 3-Part 1: A Wonderous Place
Indi stared in shock at what she saw in front of her: A large field of Fire, many Charmander and Charmeleons fighting eachother. Beyond that field, she saw many more. Cosmos snuck behind the field and motioned to the Visitors; CreamBat and SeaFoamBat had already disappeared. Indi followed Cosmos, slowly, swifly and quietly, her navy eye looking at the Charmanders playing. Cosmos continued to sneak by them, and the Visitors followed him until they got to a Field with a Black and Red Tiger lion wolfish creature. It began to jump over to them, but stopped when it saw Indi. He began to bark and growl, but Cosmos leaped on its head and shut its mouth. The doglike creature threw his head up and backed away. Indi was hiding in a corner of the Field, stuffing her mouth with Berries. All the Pokemon looked at her, and she glared at them. 'What? A starving creature ain't allowed to feed herself?" Indygo snarled, berry juice running down her mouth. Fiona had passed out under her wing, and when some of the Juice dripped onto the dog, she woke up with a yelp of Panic, before falling back asleep. Indi finished a Rawst berry and looked at it in confusion. 'Huh, this berry is Bitter, now lemme see what the others are. . . Ok, Yellow is Sour, like a lemon, Red is spicy, Purple and yellow is dry, Pink is Sweet and this Blue one is bitter. . . Do you guys have names for the berries so I can remember em?' Indi asked, pulling a Book out from the satchel nobody had noticed earlier. 'Blue is the Rawst Berry, Pink is the Pecha Berry, Yellow and Purple berry is Chesto- What are you Doing?' Cosmos narrowed his eyes as Indi sketched the berries and wrote something on the Page. 'I'm writing em down so I can remember em. . . Continue please? You left off at Chesto berry.' 'Oh ok. Well, the Red berry is Cheri Berry and the Yellow one is an Aspear berry.' He said, watching the dragoness sketch the berries, then write down Info and select the Color Palette. Then, Indygo yawned, revealing her large white teeth, before putting her sketchbook and pencil back in her back, and then fell asleep in the Corner of the field, Fiona curled up by her. Aqua and Indian Azalea curled up either beside or on Indygo, both falling asleep instantly.
Chapter 3-Part 2: A Wonderous Place
Indi woke up soon after Aqua and Azalea. A snarl came ricocheting from the front Field. Indi held in her breath, recognizing the snarl. Aqua stared at her frozen sister, before the snarl came echoing back, and she too, froze. A shadow crept along them, concealing the dragonesses in darkness. With a sudden bolt, the large red and black wolfish creature who had almost attacked Indi the day before, came snarling, his lip curled in a nasty snarl. He lunged at them; Indi squinted her eyes, not moving, Aqua sat still, her eyes widening. She slowly curled her wings in closer to herself, but the creature leaped at her, teeth bared. Indi grabbed his tail and yanked him back with a yelp.He turned to see Indi spinning a chain in her talons, the silver chain hiding her smirk; she tied the creature to a pole in the field, restricting his moving space. He threw his head back, shot a blast of fire, and glared at the dragonesses, teeth partially bared, eyes flaming with anger. Fiona followed the dragonesses, Azalea was outside, gathering berries. BlueNightMare appeared in front of the Wolfish creature, her red eyes glowing evily. She crept behind VolcanicDog, the Arcanine, snapped the chain, and whispered to him, her teeth bared, lips curled into a smiling snarl. 'Get the Dragonesses. . . And bring them to me. . . I don't believe we've met. . . and I would like to meet them and learn about them. . . and how they got here. . . They don't need to be here. . .'
*Note: Because schools almost out, I can't focus on this as much! I'm sorry! And then, Im moving so I'll be busy for a while ^^". . .
Chapter 4-Part 1: A Strange Betrayal
Indi and Aqua found Azalea, who was boredly runnign her talon in the lake. `Wow. No fish. . . How they gonna survive?` 'WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE WON'T SURVIVE?!?! Indi's roar of fury shook the ground. `We can't eat the fish; their Pokemon, and none of them come to me!` Azalea protested. 'Me and Aqua are both part RainWings; we can live off of fruit. . .' Her teeth were bared, and she was growling. 'Well, I'm going to PROVE to yo-!?' Her snarl was stopped as the Arcanine smashed his head into her side. Indi lay breathing hard, eyes partially closed. 'Well well well, look who I have here! The dragonesses!' BlueNightMare, NightMare or Blue for short, howled victoriously. Her red eyes glowed and settled unsettingly on the Dragons. Indi gave a growl and glared at the Wolfish creature. 'Well, have fun trying to catch us NOW!' They all took off to the skies, flying freely. 'Get them. . . CREAMBAT!' Blue yelled. CreamBat appeared and began to fly to the dragonesses, grinning evily. He caught up to them and tackled them to the ground. His large wings pinned Aqua and Azalea, his body pinning Indi. Then, he backed away when Blue came into view. 'Don't you get it, Indygo? I'm trying to give you back to your Universe, while your dog and friends STAY Here. . . Forever. . .'

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page