PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Forest of Sanctuary [ROLEPLAY!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 2223242526

Grasslovania's AvatarGrasslovania
“I will be alright, but I will heed your alarm and try to respect your wishes.” He gets up. “I have been off of work for far too long. My crops may be overheating. This would cause harm through inaction and disobey the first rule of robotics.” He sighs. “In other words, ‘Gotta go.’”
“Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with all their favorites.”
eternalelixer's Avatareternalelixer
Vixen
He was crouched down near the lake and his steaming paws were dunked in. "Better?" He asked himself. He took his hands out of the lake and they were horribly blistered. Though he was used to this, it hurt more because he hadn't been burned in several days.
Hi-hi! I'm eternalelixer, formerly known as Ihavedisney! I don't get nervous with new people, unless they're higher-up roles
staff
..! (Hover)
I'm a roleplayer and lesbian-demigirl. I'm currently hunting for a Melan or Shiny stufful! check my prgs in my journal~!
All of my links can be found in my about!
credit
Background from Disney-Pixar's 'Turning Red' F2U code by Gumshoe
Pupcurdles's AvatarPupcurdles
toasty walked over and told vixen "here let me see" toasty started putting aloe on his hands then carefully bandaged them he then pulled out a rawst berry and offered it to him.
feed her please:)
Lv. 63 — 10,289 / 12,097
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PoisonFire
Happiness 58%
Brave nature
Lv. 36 — 3,011 / 3,997
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
Ashlyn24's AvatarAshlyn24
Summerclaw nodded and then cleaned up the work station. After it was clean she touched the bottles they were cool. So she picked those up and placed them on the shelf out of the sun. She then continued to organize the herbs. She had a feeling today was going to be rather warm and she needed to be prepared for those who get heat stroke.
Pokemon fan creator of Ashlyn the genderbent version of Ash and many other characters
Vixen
"Thanks, Toasty." He said, wincing slightly at the disinfecting part of the aloe. He accepted the Rawst berry and took small bites out of the berry.
//sorry life got busy I am done with my program and will be graduating next week so you can imagine why I am so busy// Summerclaw kept organizing the herbs until she had to stop. She was getting warm so she left the tent and headed towards the lake to see toasty and Vixen. She went to the other side and climbed in the lake just to cool off
Vixen
"Quite a sunny day, huh?" He said, looking at the small clouds rolling by.
Summerclaw stayed in the lake for a little while and then got out to shake off the water. She was cooled down and looked at vixen. "Yeah but I have a feeling a lot of Pokemon may suffer from heatstroke today." Summerclaw said. She took out her own bottle and filled it with the cool water she needed to stay cool.
Vixen
The heat didn't bother him much at all. In fact, the heatwaves were good for storing for later use. He dived into the lake, swimming like a drill, and swam the entire lake in a dunk. "I didn't mean to do that, but that was cool." He said, diving back in to go to the other side.
Summerclaw laughed as Vixen was enjoying himself. She put her bottle back in her bag and went over to a shady spot and watched. She dipped in the lake to stay cool but she couldn't swim she is a rock type Pokemon

Pages: 123··· 2223242526

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page