PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Border Between

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Applezrock's AvatarApplezrock
(Note: This is my first time doing a fanfic. It's still a widely undeveloped story, so feel free to give me some comments as I try) Chapter 1: The transportation Sometimes I wish I lived in the Pokemon world. I mean, life was easier there. At least, thats what I can tell from my games. Isn't it just a simple life, with a simple goal, with a simple leveling up process to become the (rather easily achievable) best? I mean, even if I wasn't the best of the best, I still could be famous and strong. Yeah, things are definitely simpler there. Sometimes, I wish, I so very wish----- Thats when light started flashing around me. It's a brilliant, white, flashing, when suddenly, the bed I was lying on, the city I lived in, just poofed. Poofed. The solidness of the bed I was lying on gave way, and I fell down. And down And down Until I landed on soft grass. (Of course, there were some twigs here and there, but you get my point) It was night (but it was clearly day where I came from?) The what- From all my life experiences, which weren't much but you get my point, this is not normal. What just happened anyways? Also, what was the distance I fell? How come I'm not um... dead? (Anime logic, falling from a great height doesn't kill you) I sit up, groaning, and I feel that I'm suddenly very unsafe. Um... why am I in the middle of a forest? WHY? This is wrong. WrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongWRONG At this point, I don't even care anymore. I run through the forest. But as I mentioned, it was night and I couldn't see well, so I bonked my head on a tree. Owwwwwwwwww... I sat down, curling up against a tree, when suddenly a glimmer from the nearby bush catches my attention. It seems to be... glowing? I cautiously advance, when a candle like thingy pops out of the bush. And um... moved? towards me????????? It had a purple flame on top of its melting white wax and a... a face on the candle? I stare at it oddly, because it seems kinda familiar. Where?- Oh right. Its a pokemon. Litwick. A ghost and fire type. A pokemon. Wait a minute wha--- The Litwick? advances towards me and smiles at me cutely. Oh- so its friendly I guess. Just as I reach out to stroke it (because thats what you do with cute pokemon amiright?), a voice calls me,"Hey you! Get away from there!" followed by a jet of water being shot in Litwick's general direction. I fall to my butt, and I watch as a girl with short hair emerges, followed by a Wartortle. The Litwick, scared, hides behind me. "Jeez, look here, random girl with a ponytail, I dunno what you're doing in the forest on your own, but if you're so dead set on interacting with Pokemon defenselessly, you're gonna get hurt. The forest is piled with lots of Pokemon, you know? Besides, what are you even doing in the forest at this hour?" Pokemon? LOTS of Pokemon? Wait a minute. Does that mean- I've transcended the border of reality and gone into a universe with Pokemon? Excuse me? (Author's note: And this concludes Chapter One of The Border Between, I'll do another chapter if you guys like this one {I'm fairly active} Feel free to give any suggestions :P)
Just a casual person tired of stacking Litwick after Litwick. Type Race is a breath of fresh air My first shiny:
Applezrock's AvatarApplezrock
Chapter 2: Introduction (part 1) I walk alongside the girl with the Wartortle, who introduces herself as Kiera. She's led me out of the forest safely, which means that she's not bad, at least. The Litwick perches on my head, shining a light to illuminate our path. Outside the forest is a small camp that seems desolate and empty. There's a campfire in front of the tent, and Kiera puts her bag on a seat next to the fire. She then proceeds to settle down, motioning for me to do so too, so I sit. Her eyes stare at me intensely, scanning me, taking note of my movements. Far from comfortable, I inch away from her, but she doesn't stop. What does she even want from me? Kiera POV: The girl seems to be an oddity. For one, she seems to be way too unaware of the dangers of Pokemon. Its a well known fact that wild Pokemon are best left alone, and while trainers battle with the help of their Pokemon, you never know what they might do. Her fashion sense is... odd, to say the least. It seems overly simple compared to our rather frivolous and stylish shirts. Also, her jeans don't have pockets like we normally do. Kinda sus, to say the least. And the Litwick on her head seems way too comfortable for a wild Pokemon. Especially a creature that depends on human's life energy. But its not that. Why do I feel reminded of something-someone when I see her? Her fashion, behavior? I try to remember who, but his smile instantly pops up in my head. W-why does this random person remind me of Shade? Intrigued, I ask her,"Whats your name?"

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page