PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🚀 just a souvenir shop? (s/a/d, dexes, pairs, and more!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 141516

just a souvenir shop?
  • HOME PAGE / RULES
  • PKMN
  • DEX TRADES
  • PAIRS
  • GEMS
  • SUMMONS
  • ITEMS
welcome to the neo team rocket hideout! you get a discount if you can name all the rocket executives without looking them up (this is a /joke)
however if you CAN name all the rocket executives without looking them up you should be friends with me! i still probably won't give you a discount but i need friends who are also into gameverse team rocket

da rules:
  • all pfq rules apply of course
  • mixed payments are allowed, i use the standard 5k | 5gp | 1zc conversion rate and i also accept these items as payment:

in order of priority

collected summons @ ~market price (see summons section for my value of them) egg supplier passes @ 450gp pr mem sticks @ 200zc any relics @ market price dcpx60 @ 550gp legendary seals @ 20zc ubercharms @ 250zc shiny charms @ 200zc any hasty ultra beasts i don’t already have @ 40zc (already obtained: ) (note: i’ll also flat out buy any hasty ubs you have that i need for 200gp/200k credits if i don’t have anything else you want!) trade center expansions @ 800gp most legacy items @ market price (not pokeradar+!)
  • first come first serve, i don't do holds since i have memory problems and i'm bad at keeping track of them. that being said...
  • i have the right to refuse/ignore any offers, especially those that are rude/ask me to tell them prices that are already listed in the main post/clearly haven't read the rules
  • if you want to buy multiple things, please include what you’re going to pay in your post so i know you counted how much you have to pay and won’t be surprised and withdraw when i tell you the total
  • in a similar vein, please don’t just ask to buy all of one type of pokemon (e.g. “all your ice deltas” or “all your sweet shinies and albinos”) without listing how much you're going to pay, i want to know you won't be blindsided by the total cost
  • i usually just upvote posts after sending trades, but sometimes i'll ask for clarification/ask you to send a trade if my trade slots are full, so please subscribe to the thread just in case i do ask you something
  • don’t send me any pokemon you want me to send back

TL;DR don’t be inconsiderate and we’ll get along just fine

if any of the pokemon listed don’t have the same platform as the above pokemon, they have been sold to someone else! no, neither of the twins are up for sale, ever. idc if you gift these, dp these, or resell these, they're yours to do with as you please (i would like to request that you don’t buy them solely to resell at a higher price, since that’s rude, but if you lose attachment down the line and resell it for the same price i don’t mind that)

SHINIES/ALBINOS

SHINIES

8960 EXP- 140k | 140gp | 28zc

ALBINOS

8960 EXP- 210k | 210gp | 42zc

DELTAS

…way too many to list here! check my delta fields to see my full stock price sheet:
EHP PRICE
1k (magikarp/gyarados)
5k | 5gp | 1zc
2k-3k 10k | 10gp | 2zc
5k-6k 20k | 20gp | 4zc
7k-10k 30k | 30gp | 6zc
LEGENDS 50k | 50gp | 10zc
any exclusives/variants are worth 2x their ehp price
i’ll also swap them for any double deltas
delta pokemon that have the same type listed twice, like this:
in the same ehp range!

MISC

DITTOS

250k | 250gp | 50zc

TOTEMS/MEGAS

around market price for megas or will swap for any i don't have, offer for totems

PREHISTORIC

25k | 25gp | 5zc

CUSTOM SPRITES

150k | 150gp | 30zc 2mil | 2000gp | 400zc 3mil | 3000gp | 600zc (ghost marowak is more expensive than cele's centre bc it's a ghost delta/original)

FREE

i have two free fields towards the beginning of my fields with normal pokemon (labelled "free (soon to be wondertraded" and "free field... 2!"), as well as a field full of random legendaries and a field full of prehistoric pokemon (all except galarian fossilmons), which are both free/pwyw! the only rules are please only request five at a time (you can come back to ask for more once i send them all over) and the free normal pokemon fields are frequently emptied out into the shelter, so if you want something don't wait to ask!
if any listed pokemon don’t have the same platform as these two, they’re being loaned out to someone else! no, neither of the boys are up for dexing.

RULES

• please only request up to five at a time! you're more than welcome to come back for more once your request is finished
  • these aren’t for keeps! i gift them to you so that you can unlock their pokedex entry, and then you gift them right back to me with payment attached
  • do not evolve them, exp lock/unlock them, or turn them in for delta points, and don't remove their held items (EXCEPTION: if a pokemon is holding a forme change item, you may remove it so that you can dex its default forme and/or use the item to get other dexes (such as s/a/m dexes), but make sure you give the item back to the pokemon that was holding it before sending it back to me)
  • if a pokemon doesn’t have a nickname, feel free to give it one, but don’t change already given names or any of my pokemon’s descriptions
  • do not go offline with my pokemon and please send them back in a timely fashion
  • don't send these to your friends, just send them right back to me. if your friends want to dex them, please tell them to ask me themselves
  • if you don't accept trade requests within 12 hours, i'll cancel it (i only have so many trade slots!) and you'll have to request them again

HISUIAN FORMES (5k | 5gp | 1zc)

MEGAS (5k | 5gp | 1zc)

TOTEMS (5k | 5gp | 1zc)

ARCEUS/SILVALLY (5k | 5gp | 1zc per plate/memory)

dexing arceus/silvally without any plates costs 2kcr/2gp plates/mems don't count towards the 5 pokemon limit available plates:
fire, electric, fighting, ground, psychic, bug, rock, ghost, steel, fairy
available memories:
electric, rock, fairy

LEGENDARY FORMES & UBS (5k | 5gp | 1zc)

VARIANTS/EXCLUSIVES (5k | 5gp | 1zc)

MISC. (2k | 2gp | 2zc for 5)

REGIONAL FORMES

FORME CHANGE ITEMS

TRADE W/ ITEM EVOS

OTHER FORMES

ETC.

PFQ

current sales: notes:
  • hover over the percentages to see the natures of each pair
  • some pairs might be unevenly leveled
  • pairs are listed by the pokemon they make, not what pokemon they are, so some will be listed as baby pokemon even though baby pokemon can't breed
  • i don't take requests for custom pairs at the moment, i might take requests sometime in the future though (it depends on if i can convince my boyfriends to help me)

CANON < 98% (5k | 5gp | 1zc)

Absol 95%
Naive/Naughty
Bruxish 96%
Serious/Brave
Carvanha 94%
Lonely/Docile
Druddigon 96%
Lax/Sassy
Ekans 95%
Bashful/Naughty
Hawlucha 97%
Both Impish
Houndour 96%
Calm/Adamant
Mimikyu 97%
Relaxed/Sassy
Nickit 95%
Gentle/Jolly
Nincada 95%
Docile/Serious
Noibat 97%
Lax/Hardy
Remoraid 95%
Hardy/Rash
Scraggy 97%
Naive/Impish
Seviper 95%
Adamant/Impish
Shinx 95%
Sassy/Naughty
Sneasel 97% (x2)
Seriousx2, Docilex2
Snom 96%
Modest/Timid
Swablu 94%
Bold/Hasty
Togedemaru 95%
Timid/Lonely
Vanillite 96%
Sassy/Relaxed
uneven gender ratio (+5k, total 10k | 10gp | 2zc) Bulbasaur 97%
Both Lax
Charmander 97%
Both Brave
Cleffa 95%
Serious/Docile
96%
Timid/Docile
Treecko 96%
Sassy/Timid

CANON 98-99% (10k | 10gp | 2zc)

!!NEW EGGDEX!! Hisuian Qwilfish 98% (x2)
Jolly/Hardy, Naughty/Brave
99% (x2)
Docile/Adamant, Bravex2
Arrokuda 99%
Careful/Bold
Audino 98%
Rash/Bold
Bidoof 98%
Impish/Quiet
Cacnea 98%
Hasty/Jolly
Caterpie 98% (x2)
Hardy/Bold, Lax/Brave
Clamperl 98% (x2)
Jolly/Lonely, Mild/Modest
Croagunk 99%
Relaxed/Hasty
Deino 99%
Lax/Serious
Duraludon 99% (x2)
Brave/Sassy, Sassyx2
Goldeen 99%
Naive/Relaxed
Magikarp 99% (x2)
Mild/Hasty, Mild/Bashful
Mawile 99%
Serious/Lax
Mimikyu 98% (x2)
Lonely/Bold, Jolly/Quiet
Munna 98%
Bold/Modest
Murkrow 99%
Mild/Sassy
Noibat 98%
Calm/Gentle
Rolycoly 99%
Relaxed/Impish
Scatterbug 99%
Sassy/Quirky
Sentret 98%
Mild/Serious
Skarmory 99%
Adamant/Quiet
Sneasel 99% (x2)
Modest/Lax, Calm/Quirky
Shellos 99%
Serious/Modest
Sizzlipede 98%
Calm/Jolly
99%
Impish/Modest
Smeargle 99%
Sassy/Lax
Stantler 98%
Bashful/Quiet
Swablu 99%
Hasty/Jolly
Toxel 99%
Hardy/Serious
Tropius 98%
Bold/Hasty
Trubbish 98%
Docile/Modest
Woobat 98% (x3)
Naughtyx2, Seriousx2, Modest/Naive
99%
Both Serious
uneven gender ratio (+5k, total 15k | 15gp | 3zc) Bulbasaur 98%
Careful/Rash
Cleffa 98% (x2)
Bashful/Timid, Bashful/Adamant
Combee 98% (x2)
Quirky/Sassy, Quiet/Bashful
99% (x2)
Brave/Bashful, Naive/Sassy
Cyndaquil 98%
Quiet/Quirky
Eevee 98% (x2)
Naughtyx2, Sassy/Careful
Glameow 98% (x2)
Lonely/Timid, Impish/Hasty
Litleo 98%
Quirky/Mild
Oshawott 99%
Careful/Calm
Salandit 99%
Relaxed/Bashful
98% (x2)
Brave/Timid, Jolly/Modest
Vulpix 99%
Bold/Docile
Alolan Vulpix 98% (x2)
Serious/Naive, Mild/Naive

UNOWN PAIRS (15k | 15gp | 3zc, max is 60%)

(listed by the letter they make, not what letters each pair has) Unown C 58%
Hardy/Adamant
60% (x2)
Rash/Calm, Docile/Quiet
Unown D 60%
Hardy/Sassy
Unown G 60%
Brave/Modest
Unown L 60%
Sassy/Naughty
Unown S 60%
Lax/Hardy

EXCLUSIVE/VARIANTS < 98% (15k | 15gp | 3zc)

Searene 95%
Naughty/Brave
Skyrie 97%
Both Impish
uneven gender ratio (+5k, total 20k | 20gp | 4zc Apocalyptic Growlithe 97%
Impish/Sassy
97%
Sassy/Bashful

EXCLUSIVE/VARIANTS 98-99% (20k | 20gp | 4zc)

Apocalyptic Poochyena 99%
Hasty/Naive
Boxaby 98%
Both Docile
Gibolu 99% (x2)
Jolly/Sassy, Relaxed/Adamant
Impyre 99% (x2)
Impish/Adamant, Careful/Docile
Kinaster 99%
Modest/Bashful
(note: both parents need to be at maximum affection to produce kinaster eggs, so you can either feed them perfect berries yourself or request for me to get them to max affection for an extra 10gp/equiv) Snichu 98% (x2)
Docile/Hardy, Brave/Docile
99%
Rash/Naughty
Wagell 99%
Sassy/Bashful

REGULAR GEMS

medium gems: 10k | 10gp | 2zc large gems: 110k | 110gp | 22zc small gems (i won’t trade smalls in quantities larger than 10): 1k | 1gp | 1zc for 5 also willing to swap these for any gems i don’t have listed except water and bug, will swap for dragon gems at a 2:1 rate
my 2 gems for your 1 dragon gem
× 314 × 0 × 3 × 0

FLAWLESS GEMS

50k | 50gp | 10zc will swap for any not listed here except rock, and can swap 2:1 for flawless dragon × 1 × 0
looking for around market price with these*, but willing to look at collector’s prices if the market’s being wonky also swapping for in order of priority: electric statues, which i value at 15zc; eclipse flutes, which i value at 80zc; black prisms, which i value at 70zc
their current market price was very heavily inflated very quickly- as such, i’m sticking by the price range it previously had, at the very bottom.
; kanaloa idols, which i value at 15zc; and life antlers, which i value at 15zc (values subject to change with market value) nft but not swapping for at the moment:
azure flutes, the other tapu idols, and death wings
* - i always value beast balls at 200zc, but if you pay in pure zc, i'll discount it to 150zc don’t buy summons off the market to trade with me! it just inflates the price and makes it harder for me to get them! i’ll refuse your offer if i see you doing that
yes i will double check
Kanto
Ice Feather
Thunder Feather
Fire Feather
Cloned Sash
Origin Sash
Johto
Thunder Fang
Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Tidal Bell
Clear Bell
GS Ball
Hoenn
Rock Statue
Ice Statue
Steel Statue
Red Soul Dew
Blue Soul Dew
Sapphire Orb
Ruby Orb
Jade Orb
Tanzaku
Helix Orb
Sinnoh
Kagami
Magatama
Kusanagi
Adamant Orb
Lustrous Orb
Magma Stone
Gold Statue
Griseous Orb
Lunar Wing
Sea Crown
Nightmare Shroud
Gracidea Seed
NFT
Unova
Victory Medal
Cobalt Épée
Terracotta Épée
Viridian Épée
Fujin's Lamp
Raijin's Lamp
White Stone
Black Stone
Inari's Lamp
Gray Stone
Apprentice's Épée
Music Box
Ancient Drive
Kalos
NFT
NFT
Order's Crest
Diamond Tiara
Hyperspace Ring
Komainu Figurine
Alola
NFT
NFT
NFT
NFT
NFT
Soul Heart
Spectral Leiomano
Plasma Koa
Beast Ball
NFT
Galar
Rusted Sword
Rusted Shield
Wishing Star
Psychic Feather
Combat Feather
Rage Feather
NFT
Dragon Statue
White Belt
Jungle Root
Iceroot Carrot
Shaderoot Carrot
Radiant Petal
i restock semi-frequently, i don’t have a set schedule for restocking since i’m too poor to outright buy zc 😔 last restock: 20/July/2022

MEGASTONES

offer around market price; will also swap for solynxite (x2), scizorite, chandelite, absolnite, furretite q (x2) Froslassite Q Gengarite Heliolite Q Scraftite Q Tsareenite Q Persianite Q

POKÉBLOCKS

pokéblock III: 1k pokéblock+ III: 25k pokéblock II: 100 pokéblock+ II: 2.5k
COOL
Red Pokéblock III
x63
Red Pokéblock+ III
x11
BEAUTY (
Feebas
EVOLUTION)
Blue Pokéblock III
x2
Blue Pokéblock+ III
x2
CUTE
Pink Pokéblock III
x26
Pink Pokéblock+ III
x1
SMART
Green Pokéblock III
x31
Green Pokéblock+ III
x3
TOUGH (
Inferial
EVOLUTION)
Yellow Pokéblock II
x71
Yellow Pokéblock+ II
x0

CONSUMABLES

green nectar: 250k | 250gp | 50zc all other nectars: 150k | 150gp | 30zc perfect berries: 5k | 5gp | 1zc
Consumables
Green Nectar
x0
Red Nectar
x1
Purple Nectar
x1
Yellow Nectar
x1
Pink Nectar
x1
Perfect Pecha Berry
x25
Perfect Rawst Berry
x68
Perfect Chesto Berry
x22
Perfect Aspear Berry
x13
Perfect Cheri Berry
x24
R
Coding by Altered / Sprites and Header from Pokemon HGSS
proton • he/it • 20 • journalshop 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️ rights are human rights busy = asleep or afk
credit
bg/pfp from pokemas, pfp edited by me (note) F2U code by Gumshoe
shop updates
  • CURRENT UPDATE
  • PAST UPDATES
08/02/22: added arceus and silvally + memories to my dexing section!

07/31/22

closing my rtes section and opening a gems section in its place!

07/30/22

opening nature requests for a hunt for the first time!! go check the pkmn section if you want a [insert nature here] shiny and/or albino dracozolt of your very own

06/17/22

added some more dexing mons- the hisuian starters (two albino one shiny because i'm Extra), snowking, aromakrow, terabbit, and most of the noismoem line! also reopened the rtes section and restocked on summons!

05/30/22

reopened!! restocked my shinies and albinos, reorganized the dex trading section, and added some more pairs! also adding a new service! good thing i made two reserved posts huh

05/04/22

• added a few more dex trade mons- mega solynx, possmol, the caprikid evolutions, and chirock!
  • also added some more fairy pairs! everyone say thank you pokefarm user Metabbit for helping me with matchmaking
  • added a section for selling/swapping mega stones in the items tab!
R
Coding by Altered / Sprites and Header from Pokemon HGSS
reserved
and with that, we are officially open!!
wxtchdxgs's Avatarwxtchdxgs
id like to buy your kusanagi for 20 zc each :3
TR Score 0
Buying GS Balls for 15 zc and Inaris Lamp for 15zc just send a trade
× 1101 / 1,000
Keasan's AvatarKeasan
Could I buy the following pairs, please?: - Naive/Modest 97% Croagunk pair (1ZC) - Jolly/Hasty 99% Eevee pair (1ZC) - Serious/Bold 98% Applin pair (2ZC) - Quirky 99% Magikarp pair (2ZC) - Timid/Jolly 98% Growlithe pair (3ZC) - Bold/Docile 99% Vulpix pair (3ZC) - Jolly 99% Alolan Vulpix pair (3ZC) If my math is correct, it should be 14ZC! I'm trying to prepare ahead for future hunts. Thank you so much!
3HN's Avatar3HN
could i get the 99% careful/docile espeon/glaceon pair for for 5k cr?
announcement bump! since everyone's officially got their new type race teams now, i'm doing a new pairs promo- anyone in team twinkle tackle can claim one fairy type pair for free! ...i don't have a lot of fairy type pairs right now, but if there's enough interest, i might recruit my boyfriends to help me make some more fairy pairs for twinkle tackle members!
Hello, I am a member of Team Twinkle Tackle, may I have a fairy type pair please?
- Sunflower Type Race Points - 0
ALRUNA's AvatarALRUNA
Id like the Noismog and Slypin pair please

Pages: 123··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page